Chapter 74

Harrys POV

While everyone continues to eat and talk amongst themselves I decide to go upstairs and check on Mia. I hope everything is ok with her family. I make it to my room and quietly crack it open. I know she needs her privacy but I just need to know she's ok, that's it.

I see Mia laying on my bed looking out my window at the lake.

"Are you ok?"

She must have Jazmine on speaker.

"Yeah I'm......I'm ok, why?"

"Because, you don't sound ok. Is something wrong?"

Jazmine sounds worried. Is Mia ok? I desperately want to go over to her, roll her over on her back and kiss her, hold her in my arms.

"Come on Mia. Tell me."

She's hesitant but then finally speaks.

"It's just um, there's this girl, named Jessica....."

Oh no.

"Who's Jessica?"

"I assume it's Harrys ex girlfriend. She was here earlier today while I was asleep, then again when I answered the door with her standing there."

"What? Are you serious?"

Jazmines voice was soft but high.

"Yeah. I never told you this but she was also here the first time I came to visit his family. Once the night Gem and I went to that 5sos concert, which Harry never told me about......"

I thought Mia had gotten over that. I'm not upset with her, no, not at all. I just wish she would've came to me about it.

".........And the second the day we were flying back to California."

"Wow."

"Yeah."

"What do you think she wants?"

Small sobs are heard. That's not from her, is it? God I want to run to her, but I......I know I can't.

"Him."

No.

"Him as in, Harry?"

"Yeah." She breathes.

"Oh Mia please, please don't cry because then you're going to make me cry and I don't want to feel sad right now."

Mia laughs under her breath.

"I'm sorry."

She wipes her tears and nose on my sleeve of the shirt she's wearing. My heart aches seeing her like this. I know I shouldn't be here eavesdropping but if this is the only way to hear what's really bothering her, than I'm staying.

"Ok." Jazmine let's out a breath. "So, what makes you think that she wants Harry?"

"Well, the first time I met her we were leaving here and she told him she loved him."

I hear Jazmine gasp loudly.

I sigh, leaning my back against the wall and slide down sitting on the floor. I hope Mia knows how much I love her, and only her. I don't love Jessica. At all. I.....I thought I did once but that doesn't matter now because I fell in love with the most amazing, beautiful, funny and sweet person in the world. Her. Mia.

"Harry!" My mom calls.

Shit. I quickly get up and run downstairs back into the kitchen. I sit back down in my spot and finish eating my dinner.