Chapter 92

Mia's POV

Another month has gone by. It's now April. The weather has warmed up alittle so lately I've been hanging out on my upstairs deck.

Harrys phone calls have gotten less and less. He'll now call twice maybe three times a week. He's slowly giving up. It's better this way. He'll get over me and finally move on to someone probably better. It'll give him another chance to make that someone happy and feel.......loved.

Anyway, my mother now knows what happened. She was really upset when I told her. She kept apologizing. I didn't understand why I mean this wasnt her fault, she just wanted to see me happy.

I really thought for a while there that Harry was the one. He was everything I wanted and needed in a relationship. You know what really sucks, is that no matter how hard I try to forget him, no matter how many times I tell myself that I don't love him, I still think about him.

I should probably try and move on. Not into a new relationship but on from being depressed and angry. Some things are just not meant to be and Harry and I, well, I guess we were one of those things. I'm fine with being single. After Jake I was single for two years. Another two won't hurt.

Ding Dong

Ugh. Who's here now? It's not Jaz because she's in school right now, and it's not my mom because she's at work. I know it's not Harry. If he wanted to come by he would've been here a month ago.

Ding Dong

Can't I relax and mope around in peace

Knock Knock Knock

Guess not.

I get up from my seat, walk inside and down the stairs towards the door. Without thinking I turn the knob and open the door.

Oh. My. God.

"Hey Mia."

Two years. Two years of avoiding the one person I truly hate and now he's standing at my front door.

"Jake?" I whisper. I swallow a knot in my throat. "What are you doing here?"

He hasn't changed, well it looks like he's gotten buffer. But what the hell is he doing here?

"I miss you Mia."

"No." I shake my head. "No Jake you need to leave, now."

I try to quickly close the door but his hand stops it.

"Come on Mia let me in. We need to talk."

"Talk?! After two years you want to talk?!" I yell. "You fucked my best friend Jake. There's nothing to talk about."

I go to try and shut the door again. His foot stops it this time.

"Mia it was a mistake I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing!"

I laugh sarcastically in his face.

"You're kidding me right? You knew exactly what you were doing because as soon as I ran you got up and chased after me!"

He pushes his way past me inside the house. Now I know there's no way of getting him out of here any time soon, but if I have to........I'll call the cops.

I close the door.

"Why are you here Jake?"

He stares me straight in the eyes.

"I want you back Mia. I fucked up ok? I'm sorry."

I look down at the floor.

"I love you Mia."