Chapter 83

Harrys POV

I lay on my bed watching tv, waiting for Mia to put on my surprise.

"Can't this wait until after the party?"

She calls from the bathroom.

"No, I want to see it now."

I whine.

I hear her laugh.

"Plus we got plenty of time."

Ten more minutes go by.

"Ok. I'm coming out."

I shut the tv off and focus on Mia's entrance.

"Fuck me."

She giggles at me.

"I uh...."

I swallow a huge knot in my throat.

"Holy shit. Mia you, you look so fucking hot."

She's wearing a navy blue laced bra. It's so tight I swear her twins are about to pop out. But damn if it ain't fucking sexy. She's also wearing matching panties. I situate my crotch. I'm getting hard just by staring at her. Ok more like gawking but I don't care she's hot, and all mine.

"Come here."

I pat the empty spot next to me.

She walks over and climbs right in.

I don't like to be away from her. I reach over to try and pull her closer to me but she stops me.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just.......I want to be the one in control this once, for your birthday."

She looks down, cheeks red.

"Ok."

I smile.

Her head shoots right up.

"Really?"

I nod.

"Yeah, really."

She climbs out of bed and pads over to my side. Her arms reach out helping me to stand up. We look into each others eyes then she wraps her arms around me, standing on her tippy toes, pressing her soft lips to mine.

Her tongue swipes across my lips then she bites my lower lip. Same thing I do to her, and she loves it.

"Mmm..." I moan then grin at her.

She smiles.

Her fingers grip the seam of my shirt and slowly pulls it up off of me, tossing it aside. She places her soft hands on my chest and caresses every inch of me, tracing over my tattoos. I love it when she does that.

She kisses me once on the lips then my jawline, my neck, my chest.......my heart. My eyes sting and water at the sweet gesture.

She kneels down on both knees, kissing my abs. Her fingers curl inside my sweats pulling them down my legs. I step out of them kicking them to the side. I'm left in my boxers.

Her soft lips on my stomach again leaving sweet kisses. She slowly pulls down my boxers. I'm hard as a rock. I can't help it. She does this to me, and I don't mind it one bit.

She stops kissing me then looks up at me.

"Lay down on the bed."

Hmm.....demanding are we.

"Please." She begs.

"No need to beg baby. I will do whatever it is you want me to do."

Her eyes go wide eyed.