Chapter 79

Harrys POV

Liam called us an Uber to drive us to Zayns. I hope.......that we don't get trapped like earlier today.

"So, are you guys excited to see Zayn again?"

Louis asks.

I shrug my shoulders.

"Yes and no." I reply.

"Why's that?"

Niall sounding curious.

"I'm still pissed at the fact that we even separated in the first place."

"Yeah I feel you there. He just wanted different things I guess. Can't stay mad at someone who wants to change instead sticking with the same things all the time, right?"

Niall has a point, but still.

"I mean after all, he is throwing you a birthday party. So what does that say?"

I sigh.

"Yeah I, I guess you're right."

"Come on guys..." Liam cuts in. "Let's squash this and have a good time tonight. What do you say?"

"Ok." Louis nods.

"Alright." Niall adds.

"What about you Styles?" Liam looks at me from the front seat. "What do you say?"

"Ok. Let's have a good time tonight."

"Alright!"

Liam high fives me.

After riding in the car for about thirty minutes we finally make it to Zayns. Looks like there's quite a few people here already.

"Remember what I said. I don't want to be here all night."

Liam just nods.

We get out the car and slowly make our way to the door. I grab my phone and quickly text Mia before I forget.

Me: *Hey love ♡ we made it. C u later ;) I love u*

She responds within seconds.

Mia: *I love u 2, c u later and have fun ♡ ;)*

Louis knocks on the door. We wait for a few minutes, then the door opens.

"Heyyyy! Look who it is! What's up guys!"

Zayn greets Liam, Louis and Niall with hand shakes and hugs, then he looks at me.

"Harry, what's up man? Long time no see. Happy birthday."

He stares at me, looking for some sign of forgiveness. I sigh, running my fingers through my hair.

"Yeah its uh, it's been awhile. You know you didn't have to do this."

"I know but, I've missed you guys and, I knew your birthday was coming up so I figured I call Liam and see what you guys were doing. Well, come on in."

As soon as we entered there were people everywhere. In the kitchen, living room, upstairs, outside.......everywhere. And I get the feeling that this party, isn't for me.

"Who are all these people?!"

Liam yells over the loud music.

"Friends of friends!"

Zayn laughs.

"Ok, anything you want to drink, beer, vodka, tequila, whatever is all in the kitchen. Food is outside let me show you."