Chapter 62

SONGS

IF I COULD FLY - ONE DIRECTION

Mia's POV

Yeah I remember that night clear as ever. I was in tears when he sang that song to me but I loved it, and now he's going to sing it to me, again.

"That's right." He says. "This is for you Mia, I love you."

He walks towards me and kneels down in front of my lap, holding my hand in his. Oh my god why? I'm already starting to tear up and he hasn't even started yet. Just breathe Mia.

The song begins.

"If I could fly, I'd be coming right back home to you. I think I might, give up everything just ask me to. Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down. Right now I'm completely defenseless. For your eyes only, I show you my heart for when your lonely and forget who you are. I'm missing half of me when we're apart. Now you know me, for your eyes only, for your eyes only.

I've got scars, even though they can't always be seen. And pain gets hard, but now you're here and I don't feel a thing. Pay attention, I hope that you listen cause I let my guard down. Right now I'm completely defenseless. For your eyes only, I show you my heart for when your lonely and forget who you are . I'm missing half of me when we're apart. Now you know me, for your eyes only, for your eyes only.

I can feel your heart inside of mine........I been going out of my mind......know that I'm just wasting time and I hope that you don't run from me.

For your eyes only, I show you my heart for when your lonely and forget who you are. I'm missing half of me when we're apart. Now you know me, for your eyes only. For your eyes only, I show you my heart for when your lonely and forget who you are. I'm missing half of me when we're apart . Now you know me, for your eyes only, for your eyes only, for your eyes only."

I'm crying, literally balling my eyes out. Jazmine held me in the middle of the performance and Harry tried wiping my tears away but I just couldn't stop. It was beautiful, he sounded like an angel. He pulls me up off the couch by my hands and holds me close with his arms wrapped around me. I hear my mom crying, along with Anne.

We pull away and I wipe my eyes and nose on my shirt, I don't even care. "That was beautiful Harry, thank you." My voice cracks. He doesn't say anything. He rests his forehead against mine and as he caresses my cheek with the back of his hand.....I see tears falling down his cheeks. "I love you Harry." I whisper.

"I love you too Mia." He smiles then leans in and kisses me.

"I got that all on video." Gem smiles.

I crack a smile. "Ok who's next?"
_______________________________

It's almost midnight. We all decided to watch a movie before bed. My mom stands up first.

"I'm going to go to bed, I'm falling asleep." She smiles. "See you all in the morning. I'll make breakfast. Oh Anne and Gemma? I'll show you where your room is if you want?"

"Sure, we're falling asleep too." Anne laughs.

Harry looks over at me. "You ready for bed babe?"

I smile. "Yeah." I don't know why but I like how he calls me babe. He helps me off the couch then lifts me up onto his shoulder. "Ah! Harry! Hahaha!"

"Goodnight everyone!" Harry smiles.

"Goodnight!" They all say.

Harry carries me up the basement steps then the stairs to my room. "Which way?" He asks.