Chapter 93

Harrys POV

She walks upstairs then outside on the deck. I follow. She sits down. I don't think she wants me near her so I grab a chair and have a seat. She stares out into the sky.

"Well..." She breaks the silence. "....you wanted to talk so.....talk."

"Will you look at me? Please?"

"Why? Why do I have to look at you?"

"Because Mia I want to look into your eyes while I tell you so you know that I'm not lying about anything. Just please.......look at me." I beg.

She sighs then slowly turns her body to face me. Her beautiful brown eyes now look into my green.

"Thank you." My voice soft. "Ok so, that night at Zayns party I had drank two beers."

"I thought you didn't drink?"

"I don't but the guys insisted since ot was my birthday but.......let me finish, please?"

She nods.

"Zayn had left me alone to grab me another drink. The other guys had went and got something to eat. I felt little taps on my back so I turned around and there was....."

"Jessica."

"Yeah."

She shakes her head.

"She wanted to talk and I had told her no and to leave me alone. She begged for me to listen to what she had to say and that's when she offered me a drink. When she came back she handed me a red cup. What it was I have no idea I just chugged it. She freaked out about it afterwards I mean it was just a drink. Anyway she left then came back with two more drinks, one for me and one for her. She handed me one and she drank the other. We went to an empty room in the house and that's when she apologized for trying to mess things up between you and I and coming by the house uninvited. She apologized to me for cheating and then next thing I know I black out. I don't remember anything else after that."

"How do you explain the video?"

"Mia I didn't know she was recording anything. I swear. She took advantage of me. I would never purposely hurt you Mia. Never. I love you. I love you so much."

Her eyes begin to water. She sniffles then looks down at her hands.

"You've got to believe me Mia. Please."

She shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't know Harry. I....."

"You said downstairs that there was only one person you truly love then you looked at me. Do you still feel that way, about me?"

I see the tears now falling down her cheeks.

"Mia?" I whisper.

She tilts her head up.

"I...."

She pauses.

"You what Mia? Please tell me?"

"I'll always love you Harry. You've been great to me and you'll always have a special place in my heart."

"No Mia. Please don't do this. Don't say goodbye please."

"I need to be alone Harry, please." She cries then stands up and starts to walk back inside.

"Mia wait."

I grab her arm gently to stop her then turn her around to face me.

"What Harry?" She sobs. "What do you want?"