They ask you out

So this is like a week or 2 later of getting to know them and becoming really close and all dat stuffs

Kenny
You and Kenny were hanging out after school and you guys were playing video games at your place. "NOOO!!!! I died again" you yelled falling backwards (anyone else do that sitting cross legged and falling backwards none ok then...) You sat up and you and Kenny started laughing when he stopped and looked at you and "Um (Y/N)" "Yes" "ireallylikeyouandwillyougooutwithme" he said and put his hood up and looked at the floor. you were processing what he said and hugged him "yesyesyesyesyes" you said happily "thank good" he said from behind his hood.

Kyle
You were drawing on the roof of the school afterschool, why you were bored and the roof door was unlocked, you heard the door open and you looked up form your drawing and saw Stan and Kyle, and Kyle looked nervous, "hey guys, whats up" you asked while they sat down "well dude" Stan asked Kyle "um, so will..you um-" he was cut off "he wants to go out with you" Stan cut in. You laughed lighly and blushed "of course Kyle did you have to ask" you asked hugging him and kissing his cheek. He blushed and sighed "thanks dude" he said to Stan "yeah yeah" Stan said walking away.

Craig
You were in love with this guinea pig he had you didn't know why it was so cute! " Hey (Y/N)" Craig said "yeah" you said still holding stripe (thats the name right?) "So can we go out" he asked " of course, did you have to ask" you asked putting stripe in his head. He smiled and kissed your forehead( sorry it's short but awwww)

Tweek
You found out that Tweek and his family own the coffee shop you and tweek first met at. So you went there everyday to get coffee and talk to tweek he wasn't so nervous around you as he was when you first met. "Hey Tweek" you said walking to the counter "Oh! um h-hey (Y/N)" he said waving "What new coffee do you have today" you asked smiling "one second" he said making some coffee. He came back with a cup with a green heart on it "will you go out with me" he said shaking. You smiled and kissed his cheek "yes of course i will" you said drinking the coffee "black my favorite" you said smiling and drinking your coffee. (That was Fucking Cute!!!!!).