Jimmy!!

I got a request for Jimmy. So here he is. Now i dont know much about him, but i know some...i guess

First meet
You were new to South Park, and walked around the school soooo confused until "H-H-hey d-do you n-need s-s-some help t-there" you turned and saw a boy with brown hair, brown eyes, and had crutches. "U-um yeah if you could tell me where Mr. Garison's Class is" you said "O-oh I-i-it's t-t-this w-way" he said "F-follow m-m-me". You two had a nice talk on the way to class you really like this kid. He's super funny.

*Time skip*
"Well, Thanks..I never got your name" you said after class "O-oh w-w-well It's J-j-jimmy" he said "a-and you a-a-are" "oh I'm (Y/N)" you said. "W-w-well S-see you t-t-tomorrow, (Y/N)" he said heading home as you did the same.

His Feelings
Wow. I can't believe (Y/N) didn't make fun of my stutter or my crutches. She is so...whats the word.Cute? Well yeah. Funny? So funny.Hmmm.Perfect! Yeah, she's perfect. I had so much fun writing that one i was squealing and fangirling a little :3

He asks you out
You and Jimmy were, as you two put it, 'super buddies' and did a lot of stuff together. But one day Jimmy came over, with (F/F) Fav flower in hand. "What's this Jimmy" you said letting him in. He took a breath "I-i really L-l-i....no n-no I l-love you...B-be m-m-mine" he said waiting for you to say no. But to his surprise pfffff nah he new this was gonna happen You hugged him saying 'yesyesyesyes' over and over.

First date
You went to a comedy club. You had the best night EVER. Sorry It's like 10 rn but it's short but sweet

First Kiss
It was a nice weirdly normal day in South Park and you and Jimmy were hanging out at your place. "So what do you want to do today Jimmy" you asked looking at him "I-i-i D-don't know...." he said "W-well i-i do h-have a-an idea" he mumbled "what was that?" you asked "I-i-i said i h-h-had a j-joke for y-y-you" he said "OK let her rip" "k-k-knock K-knock" "Who's there" "K-k-kiss" "Kiss Who" "K-k-kiss m-me p-please" he said looking at you. You smiled at leaned in "yes" you whispered. The kiss was sweet but left you two breathless afterwards.

His fav place to kiss you
Your nose. He loves the way you scrunch it up when he kisses it. 428 words!!! damn

He gets Jealous
He got jealous of your Brother btw this is a Sherlock thing don't own it Sherlock Holmes. He was visiting for a few weeks but Jimmy didn't know he was your brother. "H-h-hey (Y/N)" Jimmy said walking in your house "Hey Jimmy" you said going back to talking to your brother "So any new cases. and Hows John and Mycroft" You asked him "No and everyone is fine" he said "So, you and-" you cut off when Jimmy wrapped his arms around your waist and hugged you. You and Sherlock Laughed "Relax, I'm her brother" Sherlock said "and has a gay army doctor as a lover" you said "I-i am not dating John" Sherlock said walking to the guest room. "jealous much" you asked Jimmy. all he said was "Mine"

Texts
You: bold
Jimmy: Normal

Hey.
Hey
Whats up
Nothing really. you :p
Same here
so bread
What
That's my only conversation starter tru story
Omg
What
Your so weird
I love it
Stop your making me blush
Lol

Nicknames
He calls you Love
You call him Comedian

First Fight
Same as Butters. You have small fights and cool down for a few minutes and watch a movie or something.

Relationship Randomness
You guys tell jokes and really bad puns that nobody gets

Pets
You have a Beagle named Copper

Jealous my wattpad deleted the first one i did for Jimmy. dafuq wattpad
You were jealous of some tramp you saw hitting on Jimmy at a Comedy club. You stood by Jimmy glaring at the girl while they talked and talked. Then Jimmy noticed you glaring at the girl "W-w-well i-i-i t-think w-we s-should g-g-go" He said walking away with you. Outside he didn't let you walk home in peace "N-now l-l-look w-who's j-jealous" he said laughing "Shut up" you murmured.

Your on your period
You were a normal human being just bled from your lady parts.

You sing
You were singing Better Off Dead by Sleeping with Sirens
"She says she wants to end it all when she's all alone in her room
She cries the way she feels inside is too much for her" you sang doing homework forgetting Jimmy was in your house.
"Y-y-you h-have a n-nice voice l-love" you spun around in your spinny chair and saw him standing there "Shut up" you said blushing

Couple song
Just Like you By Falling In Reverse

OK sorry i misssed some but i saw and i fixeded them <3