When he is jealous

Hey guys Author-chan is back and ready to update. I bet you all thought i was dead i totally didn't die...
Kenny
You and Tweek were good friends, since you worked at Tweak Bros. coffee, so you two were joking around while you were on break, when your boyfriend walked in and put his hood over his face and sat by you, nice right yeah, but not when they are almost sitting on you. You looked at Kenny "hey, love" you said hugging him "Hello, my sweet GIRLFRIEND" he said glaring at Tweek who was (Poor thing) shaking uncontrollably, "i-i-i-i w-wasn't G-GAH f-f-flirting with h-her" he said shaking a lot worse with every word. "Hey, Tweek, i'll talk to you at work tomorrow, ok" you said ushering Kenny out of the shop "B-bye, (Y/N)" he said waving. You looked at Kenny and smirked "Jealous much" "shut up" he said pouting.

Kyle
You were at school half listening and half talking to Wendy and Bebe, why only half listening well you didn't really care about the topic and you were trying to get Kenny to stop flirting with you....sadly you were failing. " Hey, (Y/N), whats up" Kenny asked sitting on your desk, "Kenny, get off my desk..." You said not look up from your paper. "What's this" Kenny said grabbing the paper "Oh, date plans these sound fun I'd love to go-" Kenny was cut off by a very angry red headed jew pushing him off the desk and sitting in his place, like nothing happened (Classic Kyle) "So, we still going out Saturday?" He asked looking as innocent as a puppy. You looked at him and smirked "Yep, you jealous jew".

Tweek
He got jealous of your, pet rabbit yeah a rabbit. You cuddled with you rabbit when Tweek was gone or whenever you felt like you needed stat rabbit cuddles. So one day Tweek was over and he was freaking out because you weren't cuddling him, but the rabbit, named Cuddles. "(Y/NNNNNN)" Tweak wined as he sat on the floor with you "Yeah, Tweekers" you said looking at the sad blonde, "I, want cuddles too you know" he said leaning on your shoulder. "Oh, well why didn't you say so" You said putting the rabbit in his lap "You can cuddle with Cuddles until I come back, then we can cuddle" You said walking out of the room. After you left he and the rabbit just looked at each other in a very awkward silence.

Craig
He got jealous of Clyde, now Clyde just wanted to piss off Craig and it worked. You were talking to Craig and Token when Clyde showed up and sat down putting his arm around you. "Clyde, what the fuck are you doing" You and Craig said in unison. "Oh, nothing really just hanging out with you and my b-" He was cut of with you backhanding him, then kicking him in his sensitive area. "Nope" You said continuing your conversation with Token and Craig, who had his arm around you protectively.