Your Jealous

Kenny
You were jealous of.....Cartman. Yes that fat racist dick, Sorry, not sorry, to y'all Cartman fangirls. The reason is that he would always hang around you and Kenny and was a total cockblock. He really mad you pissed when he hugged and cuddled up to Kenny when he was third-wheeling a date. "Eric, can you let go of Kenny" you asked sweetly glaring at him "Make, me bitch" He said "Listen here fatass, you better let go of my man and back the FUCK OFF!" you yelled grabbing Kenny's arm. A scared Cartman stared at you "Woah" Kenny said, "You're hot when you're mad" he said to you.

Kyle
You were jealous of Stan, Yeah, but author-chan ships Style sooooo......, You and Kyle were at his place when Stan came over, drunk, and clung to Kyle "K-Kyle dude, I-I love *Hic* you man" Stan slurred "Um, dude I kinda have a girlfriend" Kyle said looking at you. "So did I dude, but leave her, we can be gay togeth-" you cut him off by punching him making him passed out. "Don't leave me to be gay please" you said innocently and looked at him " I don't know if I should be really in love or scared" He teased "In love" you said kissing his cheek.

Craig
You got jealous of Tweek, Yep I also ship Creek ever since that episode. You liked Tweek, but then the Asian girls drew fanart of the two, meanwhile you weren't homophobic or anything, but Tweek was stealing your man. "Hey Tweek" you said walking in Tweek Bros. I used this for an advertisement project thingy in computers and my teacher knew what it was from, "H-hey GAH, (Y/N)" He said. "Sooo, you and Craig-" you were cut off "AH, PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!!!!!!!" He yelled "Tweek I'm not mad, just a little jealous, so i was thinking maybe you two could 'break up'" you said shrugging "I-If it makes my GAH friend happy sure" He said "Oh yeah and the only realy reason for this was for the money, Craig was gonna buy you something" he said sipping coffee, he magically just grabbed "really, nice, well thanks Tweek.

Tweek
You were jealous of Craig, Same thing Asians and fanart yada yadaa yada, you weren't really friends with Craig, but yeah you two would talk but not much so he walked up to you and said "I can tell you're pissed about me and Tweek, so just letting you know we are 'breaking up' ok" you looked at him and smiled "Yep, thanks jackass" you said walking away "see ya bitch" he called after you and you both flipped each other off.

that was nice......HAHA NOPE I SUCK AT WRITING!!!!!!!!Lol i kind but the votes are going to be final next monday so VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!