First Date (and request time!!!)

Kenny
You two just walked around town and in the woods "this pretty fun" you said holding his hand "I'm glad sorry we couldn't anywhere nicer" he said looking down. "I don't care about fancy places or stuff like that i just like being with people who matter" you said hugging him "I'm glad" he said and you guys kept walking " now i can brag to Eric that i have a girlfriend and he doesn't" he said smirking "you are so weird" you said.

Kyle
You two were just hanging out at his place playing truth or dare, and would you rather (my friends play extreme version and i always die, don't know why i just do) " Ok so Kyle would you rather kiss Stan or Eric" you asked laughing " umm neither, but if i had to chose Stan, Eric is just a jerk" he said "what about you, would you rather date me or (F/A/C) (favorite anime character)" he asked " hmm, let me think about this....You because they aren't real" you said smiling and not looking at him. "What!? thats the only reason" he asked " Of course not" you said kissing his cheek.

Craig
You two went ice-skating but you were terrible and Craig was amazing "how are you so good at this" you asked falling on Craig...again, he was a nice pillow, "I don't know but do you want to go watch a movie or something, were you can have a real pillow to lay on and not me" he said picking you up bridal style and skating to the exit. Then you went to Craig's and watched scary movies till you both fell asleep.

Tweek
You two just watched movies and talked about everything Tweek saw and what you liked to do in your free time. then you fell asleep and Tweek kissed you forehead and put you on the couch with a blanket and cuddled with you until he fell asleep ( i love righting Tweeks he is so cute!!!)

ok guys so request me stuff and please message me if you have a request ok. thankks guys <3