Chapter 3

Niall's P.o.v

I wake up from an exciting dream of me touring the world with one direction. If only. Quickly I jump out of my comfy bed and run downstairs. My sisters accompany me and we get out breakfast. When I finish I run outside and head to one directions studio.

What if it was only a joke? What if it wasn't even them. But I remember I have been there before, but they weren't there. Arriving, the first things I see is one directions tour bus. What if I actually was meeting them!

I go inside to be welcomed by four men, who go by the name one direction! It's was real! My jaw drops. After about an hour of explaining what was happening they asked if I wanted to go to tea. Of course I said yes, any opportunity I got to be with one direction i would take.

At about 5:00 I arrive home and tell my mum everything about them seeing my YouTube videos. Then I tell her the most exciting thing ever!! That they were holding an audition for the band and I was picked!! My mum was as happy as me. She always wanted my singing to help me and now I have been seen by the biggest boy band in the world!!
---------------------------------------------
I hope you liked this part thanks for reading the first two. I am excited to make more chapters and maybe a few more stories. You can give me ideas and I will use them for a future task.
Love you all,
Sophie xx