Chapter 10

Liam's P.o.v

I woke up in an unknown place. Rocks beside me, curtains pulled and a mysterious noise coming from the door. Niall burst in with the other 2 boys. I heard shouting.

"Niall how can you let this happen how will we be able to go on tour now?" Louis screamed with disappointment.
"I'm sorry he was in a cubicle how was I supposed to help him! I couldn't even touch him!" Niall replied exhausted from shouting.

I could only just speak but managed to get a few words out my mouth.
"It wasn't his fault. Now tell me why I'm here" I said softly.
"You have something wrong with your arm, it's twisted and won't move." Niall said sounding guilty.

It was from where I had fallen and hit my arm on the toilet. Then something came out of Harry's mouth I never thought I would ever hear.

"That's it Niall, get out of here! Your not in the band anymore!" Everyone looked shocked, especially me. Now I felt like it was all my fault if I hadn't taken him out for dinner none of this would have happened.

I try to get out of bed but fall and then I hear a beeping noise.

Niall's P.o.v

I rushed back into the room where Liam had been lying and ran up to him. This couldn't be happening.
"Liam! Don't do this to me!"

Me, Harry and Louis were told to get out of the room. I broke down on the floor. Liam was my life, my everything! What was I going to do now I have lost Liam and now I'm not in one direction anymore. Could this day get any worse?

I went home and recited everything that had happened. The kiss, Liam falling and me being kicked out of one direction. I had worked so hard for this and now it's out of the window.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you like this part. It's longer than the others but I got carried away and couldn't stop myself writing more 😂😂. I hope you enjoyed. Thank you to harriet129 for helping me with some of my chapters. Love you all.
Lots of love,
S xx