Chapter 5

Liam's P.o.v

It was time to find out who was coming in the band. All of us as a band went through all the auditions, and landed on two, now we had to pick. We did a vote. It ended 3-1, so we had a winner.

After about 10 minutes, we invited all the people who auditioned, to the studio. Then we excitedly announced the winner.

It was Niall!!! He was so over whelmed.

Niall's P.o.v

As soon as I found out I had one, I thought realistically. I would go on tour with one direction and more exciting, make music for beautiful fans.

THE NEXT DAY.

We all had to meet at the studio to practice for the tour, in February! We exchanged Christmas presents then began singing. I am kinda a big fan so I knew all the lyrics to all the songs.

It is Christmas in two days, so I was going to Ireland to be with my family. I had to pack 24/7. It was boring but we were staying there for a month. Even better we get back 2 weeks before tour, so I can wash everything and pack, ready to go to America.
---------------------------------------------
I hoped you like this part. Sorry it is shorter than the others I just had to have something. I hope I have grabbed you in and you are excited for the next part. Personally I love writing this story and would love to carry on writing it. It is very fun and helps my reading and writing skills. Thanks for reading.
Lots of love,
Sophie xx