Chapter 13

Niall's P.o.v

I had to go to rehearsal early so I got up at 4:56. Everyday I was tired and hungry. Even if I slept for 5 years I would still be tired. Same with eating.

I git home early because we couldn't practise without Liam. But me and Harry had planned to go looking for him this afternoon. We met up at the hospital and then snuck in.

We tiptoed into the room he was in when we last saw him. We knew he wasn't going to be in there we just wanted to see if anything suspicious was going on.

I heard a loud screaming come into the hospital. It looked like a mum. Then I heard her shout.

"Where is my son? He is missing and the last time I heard from him was when he was in this hospital! Tell me where he is it I'll call the police!"

Me and Harry ran up to her and asked if she was looking for Liam. She was! She was his mother. We were all suspicious and made an arrangement to meet here in 2 days. We needed evidence of what was happening.

I went home feeling angry. Why would they do that to someone? Especially Liam from the biggest band in the world! Then I had an idea. Meat be someone was sabotaging them.

Obviously someone didn't want us to succeed and are trying to stop us. That's why they wanted me to get kicked out of the band. I was putting everything together and called our manager, Paul. He could help.

I told him everything I knew and he was very supportive. I knew I could trust Paul anytime. After, I called all the boys and told them about everything. They became as annoyed as me.

Harry had an idea of who it could be. Is he right though?
---------------------------------------------
I hope you like this part. Sorry it has taken a while to write. I have been very busy. Anyway please comment any storylines that you want me to make in to another story.
Lots of love,
S xxx