Chapter 8

Liam's P.o.v

I was so excited to go on tour with everyone. Last time it was amazing, it will be better with Niall there. If only he liked me. I feel so guilty I shouldn't have done what I did on him. I need to apologise.

I knocked on his door and got an answer within seconds. Starting to close the door on me, I used my foot to stop it and began talking.
"Niall I'm sorry and wish I could take back what I did. I feel guilty. I really want you to forgive me because you are an amazing person and just being in the band makes me happy."

He looks at me, with a smile on his face.
"I'm sorry too. I have missed you."
We hug and began talking about how excited we were. It is Niall's first time going on tour with one direction. He makes me happy. Even when he's angry, with me specially.

Niall's P.o.v

I felt sorry for Liam because he confessed his wrong whilst I haven't told him the truth. I feel horrible. But at least I now know we are friends and everything is sorted. I think anyway. I invite him in and we sit down and talk.

He acts like nothing has happened. He seems fine whilst I'm there hiding in my shell.
"Are you doing anything Friday night? Maybe you want to go to the park?"
"Sure that's fine with me! I would love it!" He replies excitedly.

Now I feel a lot better.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you like this part. If u want to find out what happens my next chapter will be out soon. I love writing these. Thanks for getting me nearly 50 views it's a lot for me so thanks lol.
Lots of love,
S xxx