Chapter 15

Thanks you so much for 222 views. I am really happy and appreciate it a lot.
---------------------------------------------
Liam's P.o.v

I ran out of the room screaming.

Bumping into an old lady, I apologised and carried on running. I needed to find it where I was and why I was there. I walked up to a doctor and politely talked to him.

"Excuse me? Why am I in this strange hospital and what's even wrong with me?" I said expecting a reply. He blanked me. What was going on? Can't they hear me.

Niall's P.o.v

Me, Harry and Janet (Liam's mum) searched every hospital around us. Nobody knew who Liam was or where he was.
"We need to go to the police." Harry whispered.

We arrived at the police station q few minutes later. It wasn't that far away so we got here quick.  We exclaimed what had happened. They were confused and said they knew what was going on.

"This has happened before. He probably is just taking a break from all the stress." That's when I lost myself.
"No! He wouldn't leave me! He loves me and I love him! He is going to come back and it will be thanks to me!"

I ran home in record speed. My mum began Talking to me but I pushed her out of the way and entered my room. I was done with the world. As soon as I begin to fall for Liam he goes. Where is he?
---------------------------------------------
Hope you like this part. I am so thankful that you are reading my story. I love all of you and if u want me to follow you just ask and I will. Love you all.
Lots of love,
S xx