Chapter 16

Sorry that my story is kind of going of the storyline. This is the chapter where is goes back to Niam. 💩
---------------------------------------------

Liam's P.o.v

I decided I should go and look for a solution as to why I was in this mysterious place.

The only destination I thought of was the operating room. Everything was suspicious in there.

I went over there and luckily nobody was in there. A black cloth covered something. This is what I meant by "suspicious". I ripped it off and stared at the machine.

It glowed simultaneously. I had to try it out. I stepped in and pressed the start button. Everything became blurry. Then I stepped out.

I recognised the place. I was in ER the hospital I was in before. I love was over the moon. I could go see Niall!

I nicked on his door waiting for an answer. He opened the door and jumped on me. I suppose he was glad to see me.

"You're back! How? Tell me everything."

We went in and sat in his bed. I explained about the machine and that something sketchy was going on.

Eventually I had to leave.
"Bye!" I said sad to go.

I sent a text to the other boys and told them that I was back. The first reply was from Harry.

Hey Liam.
I'm glad that you are back and okay. We were all so worried. I have already planned a holiday for you and Niall. You will be leaving next Tuesday. Hope you enjoy packing.
Harry xx

I was going on holiday with Niall! This was a perfect moment. That night I planned everything out. Then I wondered if Niall actually knew about it so I texted him.

He told me he didn't know but was more excited than me. I don't think that is possible though.
---------------------------------------------
I hope you like this part. I am so happy with this story and don't know what is really going to happen. If you have any ideas please just comment.
Lots of love,
S xxxx