Attack

I knew it was coming, we all did.

It was bound to happen sooner or later, I just wish it was later. When we were ready.

It was the 27th of March in the year 2126 and it was officially the worst day of my life and countless others who suffered the same or possibly worse scenarios than me. But for now, this is my story...

My eyes flickered open as I felt the ground shake beneath me. Another tremor? Numerous reasons flew about my head before cries of pain made me realise, we're under attack!
For months we knew this was coming but no-one thought it was coming this soon, no-one's prepared this time.

BOOM!

Another tremor hit the city, they're blowing us up! I launched out of bed and sprinted to the window to get a look, just as my window smashed and a small green sphere landed in the pile of broken glass. Petrified, I flung myself out the now broken window onto the ground below, landing in a perfected forward roll only to narrowly escape the bits of debris fired from the grenade thrown at me. Everywhere I look there's red and orange burning whatever you hold dearest. Screaming coming from every side of me, then one name sounded clearer than the others... "Lumos!"

Then i saw her. A light so bright, i had to squint my eyes, only yards away from me and from it appeared the stunning and majestic Lumos.

A/N- So guys I really hope you enjoyed this part 2 will be out soon! I know this is a big difference to my other story 'Dora X Diego' but I'm enjoying writing this one a lot more.