Saviour

I winced as I heard the creature leave the floor and fly for my throat. Waiting for the inevitable but it just didn't come, instead I felt a large hairless lump land on my bare legs and I opened my eyes. The mutant lay dead on my lap, blood pouring from its mouth onto my shorts, a hole burned through its chest. As the room lit up I looked up to see her once again just as beautiful as before despite her efforts to save people, her hair still falling perfectly over her shoulders. Lumos saved my life and all I could do was stare again but this time I could look at her in more detail. Her white dress over glowing skin flowing to her pale ankles hovering inches above the ground, she was truly a local beauty but that was just her clothes and skin. The body the shape of a tall, thin hourglass and facial features as defined as those girls from those 21st century plastered with makeup, but Lumos is all natural. She bent over and removed the deceased pest burning it's corpse to ashes.

Ten minutes later and I was back on my feet again, Lumos had stayed and helped me apply the healing balm and bandages. After no words exchanged between us so far I finally decided to speak, "why did you do this? I mean others are out there dieing but you choose to stay to watch me stand. Why?"
Lumos stared at the ground guiltily even though she had nothing to be guilty about, she turned to leave but stopped and very softly just said, "you will find out soon enough."  And with that she floated through the door before zooming off above as a streak of white light.

I have to know more about her, there has to be more to know...