Chapter 7

Aphmau's POV

I wake up and realize I am still on the couch, I look up and see Laurance is already awake and he has his arm around me. He is on his phone, I sit up and he noticed that I was awake. "Good morning beautiful." he said to me with a  huge grin. "I-I umm." I looked at the ground flustered. "A-are you okay?" He asked me concerned. "W-well..." I looked down at the floor and sat back down next to him.  "Hmm, Well this might make you feel better!" He looked at me smiling more. "W-what's that?" I asked gesturing to what he is holding. "These are our passes for a cruise!" He said with an ecstatic voice. "That's awesome!" I said giving him a hug. "I have 4 tickets so we will bring Garroth and Cadenza with us." "When is it?" I asked him. "It's in 2 days. We will be on the cruise for 3 days."  "2 days to pack... I better get started..." I giggled. "Haha!" "Thanks Laurance, it's awesome!" I hugged him again. I went up to my room took a shower, changed, did my makeup, etc. 

While I was brushing my hair someone scared me. "Boo!" I jumped and they tickled me until I fell to the floor. "L-Laurance! W-what the--" He tickled me again and I couldn't breathe. "I...can't...breathe..." I said in between intense laughter. Eventually someone heard me laughing. "Aphmau! You're so loud are you oka--" she left the room when she saw me on the floor pretty much dying. "C-Cadenza....Help!..." I yelled to her while laughing. "No way! That's not my business!" she yelled from the hallway. After like five min of dying Laurance stopped tickling me and ran.  "You should learn to lock the door!" he yelled while running. "I shouldn't have to!" I yelled back. He got to his room and tried to close the door. I was too fast, I ran into the door and pushed it open before it could close all the way. I burst through the door. "Wow! You're stronger than I took you for, Aphmau." He said sarcastically. He ran into the bathroom, I chased him. I couldn't find him, I walked into the main area of his room and was pushed to the floor.  There was a loud crash sound. 

Laurance's POV

I tackled Aphmau to the ground she didn't notice me yet. A loud crash noise sounded from us hitting the ground. Cadenza heard and she ran over. "Are you oka--" She saw me on top of Aphmau from tackling her. "I--umm I'm gonna go, yea-yea..." she said leaving the room. "I always walk in at the wrong time!" she mumbled to herself loudly. This entire time Aphmau had her eyes closed probably because of the fall. She opened her eyes and her face went pink. "L-Laurance...?" I was looking at the door and looked back at her.  "Yea?" I asked. "Umm..." she looked around. I looked at her and kissed her. Her eyes went wide but they closed. 

We just stared at eachother for awhile, come to think of it she didn't really have a choice. I was the one pinning her to the ground, As I realized that I stood back up. "Sorry." I said looking at the floor.   "I-It's okay..." she sat beside me. We both were looking at the ground. After about five min  she spoke, "I'm the one to say sorry... so, sorry." She giggled a little and left my room closing the door behind her. I just sat on my bed smiling for what felt like a long time. It was only 11:20 am. I stood up and got ready taking my time unlike I usually do. I check the clock, it was 12:20. I've never taken an hour to get ready before. That's cool. I hopped down the stairs and decided I just may aswell order a pizza. I dialed the number and ordered what I wanted. I got the $20 that it cost and paid the guy when he came to the door. I put the pizza on the table and went to get Cadenza and Aphmau.

I went to Cadenza's door and knocked. "Who is it!" she yelled. "You know." I opened the door and walked in. "Hey Laurance.." she looked down embarrassed. "Just so you know, what you saw isn't what actually happend... both times..." I awkwardly smiled and awaited her answer. "Then explain." she sat down. "For the tickling part, she was brushing her hair and I snuck into the bathroom while she was doing so. I then scared her and she jumped. I didn't want her to kill me then and there so I tickled her until she was out of breath. That explains the first time." I said looking up at her. "What about the second time?" she asked. "After I tickled Aphmau, I ran. I was about to close my door but she pushed it open before it could close. I said something sarcastic and she went crazy, she chased me into the bathroom. I ran out when she wasn't looking. I saw her walk out of the bathroom and I tackled her to the ground to declare that I have won. That explains it." I  said looking up at Cadenza. "Well, I guess it does explain it... Anything else happen that I didn't see?" she asked giggling. "What the-- no Cadenza.. no..." I said. "Unless kissing counts." I mumbled under my breath... a little too loud... "Ooo! Why did you want me in the first place, Laurace." she said freaking out then calming down. "I bought  pizza and just thought you and Aphmau would want some." I said glad she changed the subject. "Okay!" She walked out of her room , I followed.

I went and knocked on Aphmau's door. She didn't open, I opened the door and heard music. I walked around her room, I found the music was coming from her closet, the door was open a small bit. She had a huge closet with a window. Some music was playing and she was mumbling along to it, I noticed that the huge window was overlooking the back of our house. Aphmau closed the window shut off her music and turned around. She gasped. "Jeez Laurance! You scared me." she said. "I do a lot, eh" "I guess." she said looking back at the window. "If you want there's pizza downstairs I said leaving her room. 

We all went downstairs and ate. After that we all went our separate ways. I watched youtube until 9:00. I then went downstairs, I ate some of the leftover pizza and sat on the couch. I put on some movie on Netflix. I fell asleep watching it.

Sorry for the quick end but I have some things I need to do. Heh, Cadenza's 'Assumptions' in this part! Also, thank you all so much for 100 views! It's insane! I'll talk to you all later, byee! ~Taylor