Chapter 10

Aphmau's POV

I wake up and feel movement, I then remember that we're on a boat. Like the night before I feel warmer then I usually do. I know why... I just know that I ended up sleeping with one of them. My eyes are still closed and I hear giggling. I sit up and push Laurance's arms off of around me. He's still asleep, I see Cadenza and Garroth in front of the bed taking pictures. Both of them are already completely ready for the day. Great, just great. "What the--" I said standing up. "Hehe, I have a new cellphone wallpaper!" Cadenza squaled and sat down on her bed. "I need to get ready so don't walk in, okay." I said to Cadenza and Garroth. "We're going out on the deck now so you don't have to worry." Cadenza said leaving with Garroth. I grabbed a towel and some clothes. I also grabbed my bag with makeup, lotions, etc. I headed into the bathroom. It had no lock so I just got in the shower.

Laurance's POV

I wake up and look around, no sign of Aphmau, Cadenza, or Garroth. I stand up and stretch, I find my phone and scroll through it for a moment. I stood up and walked to the bathroom, I opened the door and walked semi the way in, I heard the shower. "GET OUT!" I heard Aphmau yell. "I-I I'm so so so sorry!" I turned and was almost all the way out the door. "W-wait." I heard Aphmau say. I walked back in covering my eyes and said, "Yea?" "C-can you get me my purse?" she asked. "Y-yea, one sec." I said walking out of the room. I picked up her purse and something fell out. I picked up what had fallen out and looked at it, it was a tampon... I quickly shoved it back in her purse and did my best to forget I saw it. I went back in the bathroom and put her purse on the counter. I walked out embarrassed.

I changed clothes while Aphmau was in the bathroom. I combed my hair a little so it wasn't everywhere. I went on my phone and just scrolled through twitter. After awhile the bathroom door opened and Aphmau came out. She blushed when she noticed me, she probably remembered what happend earlier... "Hey." I said shutting off my phone. "H-hey." she sat next to me. "So.." I said. "Where do you wanna go?" she asked me jumping up, she put on her shoes. "How about we go to a restaurant for breakfast." I suggested. "Okay." she grabbed her purse and slipped on some purple flats. We walked out the door and searched for a place to eat breakfast. It was only 8:40 so the breakfast places were still open. We saw two places side by side. "Which one?"I asked her. "Hmm, let's try that one and we'll go to the other tomorrow." she said pointing out which one she was talking about. We walked over and got a table for two.

We both sat down and ordered what we wanted, Aphmau ordered a lot of bacon and she asked them to drizzle chocolate sauce on it, she said the same for the strawberries she got for a side. We got our food a little while later, it was good. I now know that Aphmau likes chocolate strawberries and chocolate bacon now. We ate and the waiter walked over and asked, "Would the lovely couple like the bill?" Aphmau blushed. "W-we're not a couple." I said. "O-oh I'm sorry." said the waiter. "But, we would like the bill." I said giving the waiter a smile. "Alrighty!" The waiter said walking off. "That was awkward." Aphmau said. "Yea." I said. "Anyway--" we continued talking. We got the bill, I paid then we left to the deck. "How about we go swimming?" I asked. "Okay." We both walked back to our room and changed into swimsuits. We went back to the deck and set up and area near the pool.

Aphmau's POV

It is 10:30 and Laurance and I are at the pool. There's a diving board and a slide. There's actually no one here surprisingly. We find two chairs in a nice spot, I lay my purse down and put sunscreen on. I stand near the deep end of the pool and look at it. I am suddenly lifted up in the air, I look behind me and Laurance had lifted me in the air. "Laurance! Put me down!" I yelled. "Nope!" he was stil lifting me and he jumped in the pool still holding me. We went under the water, he let me go and we both swam up. "What the heck was that for!" I yelled at him. "I don't know.." he said laughing. We continued to swim for a few hours. Afterwords we went back to our room and changed back into normal clothes.

Cadenza shows back up and she says, "Garroth and I got separated." "Well then let's all go get lunch!" I grabbed Cadenza and Laurance's hand and we left the room, we ran to the deck and found a place to eat lunch. It was a small hotdog stand that moved around the top of the boat. We all got hotdogs and sat on a bench near the edge of the boat, we were mesmerized by the view out at sea... it really is beautiful. We talked about things and the topic was brought up about a sinking ships. I don't want to think of it, there's a reason I hate the movie Titanic and it's because it freaks me out. "C-can we not talk about that... I don't want to jinx it." I said with worry in my voice. "You're right." Cadenza agreed. We talk about other things and eventually went back to our room. Garroth was back.

"Oh, hey Garroth." Laurance said. "Hey." I walked over and sat on the bed, I pulled my laptop out of my suitcase and went onto Skype. I had two missed calls and a few messages from Travis. I messaged him:

Aphmau: Hey, sorry I haven't been answering you.

Travis: It's okay, where have you been?

Aphmau: I'm on a cruise with Laurance, Cadenza, and Garroth. This is my first chance to message.

Travis: Oh, sounds fun! When'll you be back.

Aphmau: The trip is 3 days so I guess 3 days.

Travis: Cool, I'll leave you to have fun then.

Aphmau: Okay, I'll talk to you when I get another chance to.

Travis: Bye.

Aphmau: Bye.

I closed my computer and went on my phone. No texts or messages, that's good. I stood up and put my computer back in the suitcase. It's around 4:00, while I was on my computer Laurance, Cadenza, and Garroth all left to go somewhere so I'm alone. I get up and walk out of the room. I walk around the deck for awhile and come across a place that sells snow cones. I decided to buy one, I walked around and ate it. This vacation is awesome! I found an area where most people were at. I sat down beside some person I didn't know. I just went on my phone and ate my snowcone. I smiled at some things on twitter. I looked at the time, it was 6:40 and I was hungry. Well, if I'm hungry I should probably look for a place to eat. I saw a deli and I walked in. It was pretty small, I ordered food and sat down at a two seater table. I ate and before I knew it the place was closing and I was in there for two hours. I stood up and walked out, the sun was nearly set. I got out just in time, I ran to the edge of the boat and watched the sunset. It was so beautiful.

This day ended great. After the sun set I made my way to the area with rooms, as I was walking things got really dark and I had trouble seeing. I turned the flash from my phone on to light my way, I found our room. I went to open the door it was locked. I then grabbed my keycard from my pocket it wasn't there. Oh no! I knocked on the door and there was no answer. I left the room area and started walking through the little complex with all the small shops and places with food. They were all closed, I went to the outer deck of the boat. No one was there I look around more, then it hits me... I left my keycard on the table in the deli. I ran to the deli and it was closed and locked. They had my only way in my room. I checked the time on my phone again, it was 9:30. My phone screen went black, I could no longer see. I tried to turn it on, my phone had died...

I went back to the area with the rooms, I tried to open the door. It was locked, in the darkness I made out a sign that read: AFTER HOURS USE KEYCARD TO UNLOCK. Great, just great! This is exactly what I need right now! From a perfect day to the worst. I made my way to management, it was closed... Curfew was at 9:00... It is now almost 10:00... I can't do anything but wait until 6:00 for the doors to unlock along with the shops. For Irene's sake I want to sleep in a bed not floor! Cadenza and Laurance must be losing their minds... I honestly just wanted to cry. I-I'll just watch the ocean until morning... I sneezed, then heard. "Who's there!" I was frightened and didn't answer. This voice isn't familiar... I snuck out of there and sat in front of the deli in the pitch dark. Quite some time passed and I heard something. "Who is out here after midnight.." The same voice said.

1750 words!

Sorry for the cliffhanger but after midnight means it's the next day.. I torture you guys.. sorry... Anyway, double upload! 11 hours apart but I try! Hehe! I am the worst at this. Thank you so much for 320 reads! I just said thanks for 250 and already here! I have no idea what to do anymore! My writers block is gone.. I am sure you can tell by the end of this chapter.. hehe! Well, I'll talk to you all later! I need sleep so.. byee! ~Taylor