Chapter 14

Aphmau's POV

As I'm sitting there I remember that you can get Skype on your phone, I use the coffee shop's internet to download the app, I sign on and see that Travis is online. I message him:

Aphmau: Travis!

Travis: Hey Aphmau, is something wrong?

Aphmau: Yea, something is way wrong!

Travis: What is it!?

Aphmau: I kind of left our hotel after Cadenza said something offensive.. I have no where to stay..

Travis: Where are you right now?

Aphmau: A 24 hour coffee shop...

Travis: Is it the one on *Street Name*?

Aphmau: Yep!

Travis: Okay, I'll pick you up. You can stay at my house.

Aphmau: Thank you so much Travis! You have no idea how much this means to me.

Travis: I'll see you in a little.

Aphmau: Okay, see you!

Yes! Travis is going to help me, I'm so glad to have a friend as good as him. I hope Laurance doesn't worry about me, our house will be fixed in two days so I guess it's okay. I waited inside until I see a car pull up, I walked out and Travis was in the car. I knocked on the window and he looked, he unlocked the door and I went into the car. I had my things with me so we put them in the back of his car. "Thanks so much Travis!" I said giving him a side hug. "It's fine, anything for you." he gave me a smile and we drove off to his house. I had never been there before, it looks like my house just slightly smaller. "Your house is so pretty." I said as we walked in. "Thank you, I don't live alone but my roommate doesn't talk much." "Oh." I said still looking around. "His name is Aaron by the way, I'll get him so I can introduce you two." he said giving me a smile. I took of my jacket and hung it in their closet, I looked for a place to put my bags. As I was looking Travis came down the stairs with some guy wearing a mask. "Aphmau, this is Aaron. Aaron, this is Aphmau." "Nice to meet you Aaron." I said smiling. "Nice to meet you too." he said.

I walked into the room and flopped on the bed, I took a deep sigh and Travis walked in the room. "Hey, you need rest so get as much as you need." he said smiling. "I will, I am sooo tired." I put my face in the pillow. "Thanks." he heard me even though it sounded muffled. "Not a problem." he said as he walked out of the room. I moved my luggage and turned off the lights, the guest room had no lock but that doesn't  matter. I laid down once again and tried to sleep, I couldn't. Something wasn't right. I chose to text Laurance, I mean... I don't want him to worry about me.

Laurance's POV

I am seriously worried about Aphmau, Cadenza is sleeping and I'm restless. As I'm pacing around the room mumbling I go into thought. What if she found someone to room with!? She isn't like that though! She might be sleeping on the streets at this hour! As I'm thinking my phone goes off. I don't have time for messages from Aphmau! Messages from Aphmau! I read it:

Aphmau: Hey Laurance, please don't worry about me. I'm staying with someone.

Laurance: APHMAU! HOW COULD I NOT WORRY ABOUT YOU! I LOVE YOU!

Aphmau: ... Laurance..

Laurance: Sorry just.. who are you with?

Aphmau: I'm staying with Travis.

Laurance: I'm coming to get you.

Aphmau: I'm not going to be near Cadenza after what she said...

Laurance: Then I'm staying at Travis's house with you.

Aphmau: Whatever.. I just want to sleep at this point.

Laurance: What's his address?

Aphmau: *Travis's Address*

Laurance: I'll be there in 20 min.

Aphmau: Okay.

I grabbed all my things and wrote a quick note to Cadenza explaining what's going on. I set it on the bedside table and headed out. I drove to Travis's house, once I got there I knocked on the door. A guy wearing a mask opened it. "I'm here for Aphmau." I said. He moved from the door and I went in.   "First door on the left right up the stairs." he said showing me the stairs. I hope she's not with... Travis........... I opened the door and she was sleeping in a bed with completely white sheets. I smiled and closed the door behind me, there was a guest bathroom that I changed in. I came back out and slept next to her, I held her close to me. I don't ever want to lose her again, I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.

Aphmau's POV

I wake up and am freaking out. Where am I!? Who is hugging me!? Then my brain starts functioning properly and I realize I slept at Travis's house because of Cadenza. That doesn't explain who's hugging me though, is it Travis? Or that Aaron guy, I was about to turn and see who it was when I heard the door to the room open. I quickly unstiffened myself and closed my eyes again, I then heard Travis's voice. "Could've been me.." This confused me, it wouldn't be that guy I just met. I turned to look after Travis closed the door, as I was about to turn I was pulled back in place. I saw the clock on the table, it read 5:00. Jeez it was early, I closed my eyes and tried to go back to sleep. I felt someone touch my hair, I didn't mind because by now I already know who it is. "Can I just sleep Laurance?" I asked in a tired voice. "Fine." he said releasing me. I turned to face him, to my surprise he wasn't wearing a shirt.

My face tinted pink, he was staring at the ceiling. I leaned closer to him, he didn't seem to notice.... What I didn't notice was how cute he is, I giggled and he looked at me. He smirked and I blushed even more, we stared at each other's eyes for awhile. I turned and looked at the ceiling like he did before, he chuckled and did the same. I wanted to prank him to break the silence, I turned to face him. He kept staring at the ceiling, I moved my face close to his ear and blew on it. "Hey!" he said, I started giggling. This only lasted for about 30 seconds. We ended up face to face again, the blush on my cheeks went from pink to red. He let out a chuckle which made the red fade darker, "You're so cute." he said staring at me. "You're cute too." I said, the blush on my face grew even more red realizing what I had just said. It faded from my cheeks and spread all across my face. Laurance was pretty shocked at what I had said too, a wide smile was now on his face. I'm glad I was the cause of that, he turned and faced me.

I giggled, what an odd start to the day. I was still tired and my eyes were slowly closing. My eyes soon closed but something stopped me from sleeping, I felt a soft pair of lips press up against mine. I kissed back and felt a smile form on his face. We parted and I rested my head on his chest as he hugged me. Soon I was drifting off to sleep, I felt another kiss on my head and smiled. I let the blush creep it's way to my cheeks as I slept soundly just like that.

1420 Words!

I did promise double upload so here :D I know it is from like 12:00-6:00 but I like it this way. I found it so kawaii that if I add more it will loose the cuteness effect! Just to say THANK YOU FOR 1K READS! I added tons of cute Laurmau! I hope you enjoyed! I'm going to say it and have it be quick, this book is soon coming to an end. DON'T WORRY! Just book 1 is ending! Book 2 will be realised once this one finishes. I thought I'd say it now rather than later. Expect the next chapter to be more 'Likey' between Aphmau and Laurance. Hehe! I will see you all later (Homework Time) Byee! ~Taylor