Chapter 6

Aphmau's POV

*Time sip to the day Aphmau meets Travis*

I am so excited to meet this Travis guy! He's been so nice to me and he's only 1 year older than me. Although I am kind of worried... Laurance has barely been talking to me since I stormed out of him room the other day, I hope I didn't hurt his feelings... It's 9:30 so I better start getting ready, I meet Travis at 12:00 in the cafe. I stood up and walked to the bathroom that Cadenza and I share, I took a shower and ran back into my room. I did my makeup and changed into something cute, I went downstairs and grabbed an apple. I ate my apple while walking Thorgi, I thought about my good mood as I skipped around. I was in a super good mood and ended up walking and old lady back to her house by holding her shopping bags. I got home at 11:00 and still had some time before I left. I decided to talk to Laurance. I went and knocked on his door, he answered. "What do you want now, Aphmau?" he said to me obviously frustrated. "I just wanted to say sorry for barging out of your room the other day." I said looking at the floor. "I accept your apology.. but, I am still going to meet this Travis guy with you." He said. "I'm okay with that." I said with a small giggle. "You better get ready fast, we meet him at the cafe at 12:00." I say to him walking down the stairs.

At 11:30 Laurance said he was ready. We decided to leave and just walk to the cafe because it's only a 25 min walk. We were walking to the cafe talking about things. Soon enough we got to the cafe and took a seat. Laurance and I sat side by side and waited for Travis to show up.

Travis's POV

I walked into the cafe where I was going to meet Aphmau at. I looked around and then I saw her sitting beside a guy with light brown hair and blue eyes. I walked over to them. "Aphmau?" I asked to make sure it was her. She turned around and said, "Travis! It's so nice to meet you in person." "Who's your friend?" I asked her gesturing to the guy. "Travis, this is Laurance. Laurance, this is Travis." "Hey." I said to him. "Hey." He said back to me. I talked to Aphmau and we completely ignored the Laurance guy he was on his phone most of the time anyway. "Is he your boyfriend?" I asked Aphmau. Her entire face turned pink. "Uh-umm... w-well... n-no..." she looked down embarrassed. The Laurance guy mumbled, "I wish..." I could hear it which meant Aphmau did too. Her face was no longer pink but red. "W-well then... how'd you too meet?" I asked. "Well, one day Aphmau spilt coffee on me in the street and I later came to know her more since she was friends with my sister. Soon after I became one of her two roommates." Laurance said still looking at his phone. I little while later Aphmau and Laurance left. I left too.

Laurance's POV

Aphmau and I talked while we walked home. "I heard what you mumbled..." she said blushing. "I know.." I said putting my arm around her. I walked closer to her and we walked home in silence. Once we got home I decided to check on Dakota. Aphmau came with me. She sat on my bed petting her, I was petting Dakota too. "Did you like Travis?" Aphmau asked me. "He's okay." I said to her. "He's a lot taller than I expected.." she said with a small giggle. "I didn't expect his voice to sound like that." I said. "I sort of did... I was the one Skyping him afterall." She giggled. We looked at each other, we kissed... while we were kissing Cadenza shouted, "Laurance you left your sock in the hallway again!" she came in the room. "Oh my Irene!" she took a picture on her phone and ran. "S-sorry..." Aphmau said looking down.. "It's okay... nothing to say sorry about." I said lifting her head back up. She kissed me again. I was shocked but I kissed her back. "I-I've got online s-school to do... talk to you later..." she walked away mumbling. "You're so stupid Aphmau! Why did you do that!" I chuckled and laid down on my bed thinking. I then remembered that Cadenza took a picture. I ran out of the room and knocked on her door. She didn't open so I opened... "Cadenza..." I said. "Please don't kill me!" she said. "I am not going to kill you... just send me that picture... okay?" "Deal! Now... get out!" I left her room and she sent me the picture.

I went downstairs after writing in my diary, I decided to cook dinner. I made pasta. We all ate our food and talked. Later we all wanted to watch a movie, we decided to watch The Notebook. Cadenza picked it out. During the movie Aphmau started crying, I put my arm around her and she laid her head on my shoulder. We cuddled during the movie, eventually we both fell asleep.

OMG! SO CUTE! CUTENESS OVERLOAD! Sorry for the super short chapter but I have a crap ton of reading to get done because I am a last minute worker... I wouldn't dream of not putting up a chapter so I figured this was better than nothing. Once again so sorry! I'll catch you all later! Byee! ~Taylor