Chapter 11

Laurance's POV

We left and went out without Aphmau. They sent us back to our room at 9:00. We got there and Aphmau was gone. Garroth and Cadenza went looking for her I stayed and took a shower. I swear I heard knocking but by the time I was out of the shower and got to the door no one was there. Garroth and Cadenza said they had no luck finding her. We waited in our room for awhile. 10:30 came around and I called the management. They didn't answer, Cadenza and Garroth just went to sleep, they said she's either come back or she's sleeping somewhere else. I know that isn't like her, WHERE ON EARTH IS MY LOVE! I need to calm down... I can't calm down! Irene knows where she is! I pace around the room for a long time. I check the clock, it's 11:55. I have had enough of this! I'm going to go look for her, I walked out the door and out onto the deck.

It's pitch black and I left my phone inside, I start walking around looking anywhere she might be. Soon enough I hear someone say, "Who is out here after midnight." I ran over to where I heard this person say that and he turned his flashlight onto me. "I am." I said to the security guard. "L-Laurance?" I heard Aphmau's voice. I took his flashlight and faced it in the direction I heard her. Sure enough she was right there. "Aphmau!" I yelled and ran to her. I dropped the flashlight and the security guard picked it up and left. "A-are you okay!?" I yelled to her angry and concerned. "I-I'm fine.. Why did you look for me?" She asked. "Why wouldn't I." I said hugging her. "I guess I don't know." she giggled. "Why didn't you call us or go back to our room?" I asked. "M-my phone died a-and I lost my keycard for our room.." "Then why didn't you wait outside our room?"  "I went to look for my keycard and they locked the entire way to the rooms because it was after curfew.." she said. "Wait.. I didn't bring my keycard.." I didn't bring anything.

All I brought was my sweatshirt which i'm wearing, "Aphmau, you must be freezing!" I said to her. She was only wearing a short sleeveless dress. "Well, I-I am but I was just focused on trying to get back inside." "I see." we both laughed slightly. I stood up and helped her to her feet. "Come on, let's go try to find that security guard again." I said. "Okay." We walked around looking for the security guard, we had no luck. He must have gone to sleep, we walked to the area with the rooms. Like always it was locked, we sat on the ground and I sighed. "Of course.." I said. Aphmau was still shaking, she must be really cold. "I-It's O-okay.. D-don't worry.." she said with her teeth chattering. "Aphmau, here." I took of my sweatshirt and she put it on, she was blushing. We both sat on the ground again. "T-thanks.. I'm not cold anymore." she laid her head on my shoulder and I laid my head on hers. We fell asleep outside like that.

Aphmau's POV

I fell asleep laying my head on Laurance's shoulder, I woke up being shaked. I look up and it was Garroth. "Garroth?" I asked then I looked around, I realized why he was shaking me. "Aphmau! What are you doing out here!" he yelled at me waking Laurance. "Hm?" Laurance said rubbing his eyes. Garroth grabbed both of our arms and dragged us inside. We were in our room and Cadenza ran to me. "Aphmau! We were so worried!" she hugged me tight. "Cadenza... I can't breathe." she let go. "S-sorry." I walked over to my suitcase and grabbed some clothes along with my other suitcase that had makeup, lotion, deodorant, etc. I went into the bathroom and got ready. I came out a little while later. I charged my phone while I was getting ready, I grabbed my phone and Laurance and I headed to the café and we went and asked about my keycard. They gave it back and we headed to the second breakfast place.

Once we got there we sat down and ordered what we wanted, the food made it's way to our table and into our mouths. This food was great, tomorrow is our last day here so I think we know where we're eating breakfast! Laurance and I talked a lot about things, he brought up something that didn't even cross my mind. "Why didn't you freak out when you woke up beside me outside?" he asked. "I guess I didn't even think about that." I responded. "Oh." We continued eating and talking until we were finished, the waitress came over and we paid. Yea... I made him half the bill, It's only fair. We walked out of the cafe and saw the water splashing off in the distance. We ran to the railing over there and looked, there was a whale and it splashed up out of the water and into the air. It came down with force into the water, it made a huge splash. "That was the coolest thing I've ever seen!" I said jumping up and down.

"That was pretty epic." Laurance said still looking at the water. "Can we go swimming again?" I asked him. "Of course." I grabbed him by the wrist and dragged him to our room. We both changed into our bathing suits and headed out to the pool. Laurance was standing on the diving board looking into the water. I came up behind him and pushed him, he fell into the water. I started giggling, I sat on the diving board. He swam up, "Aphmau!" he yelled. I was giggling and then held my breath, he pulled my feet and I fell into the pool. I swam back up and yelled, "Laurance!" he chuckled. We swam for awhile, I got to push him in the pool again. The pool part of that day was so much fun, after the pool we headed back to our room. We both didn't get much sleep so we wanted to take a nap, I changed out of my bathing suit and put on a onsie. Laurance changed too but he just put on a t-shirt and shorts. I laid down and fell asleep before Laurance even saw me.

Laurance's POV

I just walked out of the bathroom and Aphmau was already sleeping, she did get like 6 hours of sleep so I can't blame her for being tired. I laid down beside her and set an alarm for 2 hours and 30 min. I hugged her and fell asleep. I wake up and turn off the alarm, Aphmau wakes up too. We both stand up, I stretch and she immediately goes into the bathroom with a few bags. Right when I sit down on the bed the door opens, Cadenza and Garroth come in laughing. I said, "Hey." they looked up at me and said, "Hey." "Hey dude." "You two have been hanging out a lot lately, why's that?" I asked. "Because you two are always sleeping." Cadenza argued. "Well, then! Excuse me if I'm tired." I fired back. We all laughed and Aphmau walked out of the bathroom, she was ready. I walked into the bathroom and changed, while I was changing I heard a muffled conversation through the door. "Aphmau, why are you smiling?" Cadenza asked. "Why wouldn't I be? Today is a good day and I'm happy." she said. "It's gotta be more than that."  Garroth said. Cadenza gasped, "You like my brother don't you?" My heart started beating fast and I wanted to hear this, I already know she likes me but I want to see if she will tell Cadenza. "W-what.. no.. o-of course not.." she was stuttering. "Aphmau, you're a really bad liar." Cadenza said. Aphmau sighed and I heard the door close. She must have left the room.

I finished changing and left the room, I walked out onto the deck to look for Aphmau. I saw her sitting at a  table eating icecream while she was on her phone. "Hey." i said sitting across from her. "Hey." she mumbled. She was completely engrossed in her phone. "Aphmau?" I waved my hand in her face. She didn't move, there's only one thing I know she will react to. I moved her head from her phone and kissed her, her eyes went wide but they closed as did mine. We stopped kissing and I asked her, "Are you okay?" "Y-yea.." she was blushing. "Let's go." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to a location on the boat with a beautiful view. "Aphmau.." I said. "Yes?" she asked confused. "Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?" I knew to ask her after what I heard prior to this moment. "I-I um.. yea, o-of course." she said yes! I am having a firework party going on inside my head and heart. "Do you want sushi for dinner today? I saw a place earlier." I mentioned. "Yea, I love sushi." we headed to the place, we ordered it for takeout so we could look at the scenery while we ate.

They gave us our food and we sat in the same two seater beside the railing, the most beautiful seat I've seen. I didn't know how to properly hold the chopsticks, Aphmau taught me. It was surprisingly easier than I thought it'd be. We ate and talked, Aphmau stopped talking mid sentence and looked to her side.  The sun was setting and it was beautiful, We both watched it mesmerized. Once it was down we turned back to each other and kissed. We finished eating as the day disappeared completely. It was a good day, I got Aphmau to go on a date with me and we kissed twice. We stood up and threw out our garbage from dinner. It was 8:30 so we headed back to our room. I changed into my pajamas once again, she did the same. I put on a scary movie and we started watching. Aphmau got scared every now and again, she didn't get as scared as I took her for. She fell asleep near the end of the movie. I laid her down and I went to sleep hugging her like usual, I wonder if she cares. I fell asleep.

1837 Words!

Cute! I feel like this is super long. Or it just takes me super long to write. One or the other! I'm excited for the next episode of MC Diaries! I want to camp but I might be there awhile, anyways I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for 400 reads! The numbers keep climbing and I have no clue what to bdo anymore. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, byee! ~Taylor