Chapter 12

Aphmau's POV

I wake up and Laurance is hugging me, It is our last day here so I want to make the best of it. But seriously, this hugging thing is really starting to annoy me. I push his arms off me and sit up, I grab my phone from beside me and go through all my notifications. As I'm going through them he wakes up, "Morning." I say to him. I have my knees to my chest as I'm going through my phone. He never answered but laid on his back and sighed, "Morning." he said finally. I sneezed, "Bless you." He said sitting next to me. "Thanks." I replied. I continued looking through my phone but Laurance sat up and walked over to the bathroom door. He got his suitcase and went in. I looked around for something to do while I wait, I then remember that he asked me out on a date. Just the thought made me blush, as I was thinking for some reason Travis made his way into my mind. I should probably message him, I pulled out my laptop and went onto Skype:

Aphmau: Hey Travis, we're coming back tonight.

Travis: Okay, sounds good. What time?

Aphmau: I think we dock around 9:00.

Travis: Message me when you get back home safe.

Aphmau: I will, I have to get ready but Laurance is taking 300 years in the shower.

Travis: You share a room?

Aphmau: Not only that but a bed too. It's weird.

Travis: I bet.

Aphmau: I heard the shower stop so I'll message you later.

Travis: Okay, See you Aphmau!

Aphmau: Bye!

I closed my laptop and put it back where it'd be safe, I headed over to the luggage bags and grabbed two. I knocked on the door and Laurance yelled to wait a min, I turned on T.V. and started watching some weird shows that honestly were super boring. He opened the bathroom door and went out, I went in and did what i usually do. Take a shower, brush my teeth, hair, makeup, etc. I finished getting ready after 50 min, which is pretty fast.. for me. When I walked out of the bathroom Laurance had gone and Garroth was the only one left in the room with me, "Hey.' I said while dragging my bags out of the bathroom. "Hey." he replied as he scrolled through his phone. "Where'd Cadenza go?" I asked, they usually go together. "She went with Laurance, something about 'setting up'." he said still looking at his phone. "Oh, okay then. Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked sitting next to him. "Uhh, sure.. why not." We both walked out the door.

I dragged him over places, we got to the centre of the deck and I asked, "Where do you want to go?" "How about we head to a place and get smoothies?" he suggested. "Sounds fun." We walked to the place talking all the way there. I don't really know Garroth that well so it's cool to talk to him more. We sat down, there weren't any two seaters so we sat in a three seater. Garroth ended up pulling the chair out for me, I wasn't really expecting it. "Thanks." I said flashing him a friendly smile. "No problem." he said as he took a seat across from me. We talked and all of a sudden he asked me a question I wasn't expecting. "Do you love him?" "What? L-love who?" I questioned startled by what he had asked. "Laurance." he said as he took another drink of his smoothe. "I-I don't.." I looked down, had I said the wrong thing? "Then why are you going on a date with him?" he asked with a small amount of sass in his voice. "I like him, yes... but not too far to say.. l-love him.." I looked down and started thinking. "Oh, I understand.." He stood up and reached his hand to me. I looked at his hand confused, he then grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the place and back to the room.

Laurance's POV

After Aphmau went into the washroom Cadenza and I headed out to set everything up for mine and Aphmau's date. I wanted it to be perfect, I told Garroth but I don't think he heard all of what I said. Cadenza and I both headed to a super nice spot on the deck, it was far in the back where not many people were. We went and bought a tablecloth that was red, I also had to go out and buy an outfit for it. I didn't want to go too fancy so I just got a black jacket and a grey T-shirt. I would also wear some black jeans or something, It was now 1:00 and we were getting close to finishing setting up. As I was walking around to look for things to get so we can eat. I saw Garroth pulling Aphmau by her wrist back towards the rooms, that was weird. I continued to get everything ready for our date, the thought of me on a date with her just makes me smile.