※ Chapter Two ※

Chapter Two

Xia's POV

"So, tell me about your mom." Colton and I have been cuddling in a comfortable silence but we would small talk and ask random questions.

"She's a very strong woman for staying healthy and alive after her mate's death and I really admire her for that." He stated with a glint of love and pain in the depths of his eyes.

I've heard that ever since he became an Alpha, he drastically changed. He became distant, cold and doesn't get along with anyone. Even with girls.

Good. I thought.

Hearing him giving compliment to his mother means that the change was just a stage of forcefully being a grown man when you're just a kid.

I felt a pang of pain in my chest at the thought of my mate being vulnerable. What he went through was far worst than ours. At least Xave was already considered teen ager by the time he become an alpha.

"I'd love to meet her." I mumbled smiling dearly. He nodded and smiled back at me.

"That should be fun." He said and gave a peck on my lips.

I rubbed my nose on his nose and slightly bite his lower lip. I was really savouring our moment when suddenly I remember about their supposed to be meeting.

"Baby what happened at the meeting?" I asked confused.

"Oh that, I decided to postpone til tomorrow so we're staying in for the night." He winked at me and kissed my cheek. My face brighten up and I grinned.

"You will sleep with me." I stated excitedly, he raised an eye brow at me with an amused expression and I blushed and gasped covering my mouth with my hand.

"No! Not that. I-I mean sleep like r-real sleep. No other agenda." I stammered which made him chuckle while he kissed my forehead.

"I know baby. I was just teasing you." I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"Wait, why did you postponed it? Something bad happened?" I raised my head to look him in the eyes.

"Your twin brother met his mate, Geo. My beta's sister. She's my sub-beta." He said and I squealed and pulled him up from bed impatiently.

"We both found our mates at the same day! Isn't it amazing?! I wanna meet her! Come on!" I stormed out of my room down to our living room and saw Xave with a pretty girl sitting on his lap.

"Xave!" I shouted walking towards them.

"Hey sis, I want you to meet my mate!" He stated proudly with a wink and foolish grin plastered on his face. I rolled my eyes, he looked like a kid.

"Xia this is Geo. Geo this is Xia." We both shake our hands smiling at each other.

"Nice to meet you Geo! You're so pretty!" She blushed and my grin grew wider. I wiggled my eye brows to Xave and he rolled his eyes.

"Baby!" I called out and pouted my lips seeing Colton leaning on the wall arms crossed on his chest.

I don't like this long distance. I want to be as close to him as possible. Colton smiled walking towards me and wrapped his hand tightly on my small waist.

We were really cute together. He's so tall my head only reach his chest. He doesn't mind though, I don't mind either. I've always been dreaming of having a tall mate.