※ Chapter Fourteen ※

Chapter Fourteen

Xia's POV

"What the fuck?!" I know I should have just kept my mouth shut and attacked them before they even realize I was here but my mouth couldn't just shut up.

"Oh, look who's here baby." Megan's irritating voice almost made my eardrum explode.

"Why are you making out-" I sniffed the air. "-with a rouge? Oh wait, you are also a rouge!" I put my hand on my chest for dramatic effect and continued. "You guys belong to each other. So perfect." I smirked.

"Oh shut up bitch! For your information, Greg here is my mate. And once he killed you and Colton, he will be the Beta of this pack." I laughed out loud at her words.

Forcefully, by the way.

"So this is the infamous cousin of Daughn's filthy, slutty, pathetic human mate?" Greg growled at this and I hand gestured him to keep quiet.

Surprisingly, he obeyed.

"Did you know that Megan here is obsessed with my mate? She tried everything to get his attention, she even tried killing me. So don't be surprised if she tells you to kill me first before Colton. You already know the reason." I shrugged and tried my very best to look calm and collected.

Whereas my heart wanted to burst from fear any second now. I gulped when I saw a gun resting on the coffee table. That's probably his and has silver bullets. I need to get that and shoot this two before they could even realize what I'm doing.

How to do. How to do. I know I'm strong and have good fighting abilities but two versus one? I won't stand a chance with these two, especially because they are rouges.

Once a pack member becomes a rouge, they suddenly become stronger so they are more dangerous that's why my only option is to use reverse psychology to them to divert their attention.

And so far, it's working.

I was able to take two steps towards the gun without them knowing.

"Is that true?!" He growled.

"Kill her!" Megan shouted pointing her index finger on me.

"Answer me! Is that true?!"

Another two steps.

"What? No! Why would you believe her over me? I'm your mate!"

"You better tell me the truth before I lose my mind." He growled, looking furious and already shaking.

I decided to add the fire. Anyway the bitch deserves it.

"Did you also know that she fucked a lot of our fighters so that they will be on her side when she decides to kill me? One of them fell in love with her but now he's dead."

Another one.

"Oh shut up bitch! Stop telling non sense to my mate!"

"I'm telling the truth. You can ask anyone and their answer would be the same." I was already doing a happy dance in my mind when he gripped Megan's neck and pushed her on the wall.

Three more steps. Just three more steps.

"Baby please believe me baby. That's not true!"

"Stop lying! I can smell different specimens on your body!" He slapped her which caused Megan to fly to the wall and fall.

Wow, just like what happened to me before. The irony.