Lamentation

Kenji's tears fell down.He still cant believe that she was gone.He stood up,and screamed Hikaru's name.

"Hikaru!...Hikaru!...." he knelt down. "Hikaru,Im sorry.....Im sorry.." he cried.

He looked like he went crazy, he just walked and walked, ignoring everyone he bumped into.Then, his feet led him in front of obaasan's grave.

He knelt down in front of it, while his tears started to flow down again from his eyes.

"Forgive me obaa-san!..,forgive me...For i didnt keep my promise to take care of Hikaru..,im so sorry...im sorry.." he uttered,crying. Then,a grave at his right side caught his attention. He wiped away the snow in the tombstone. His eyes grew wide when he saw Hikaru's name on it. He really went crazy by that time.He hugged the tombstone while crying deeply.

"Hikaru....,im so sorry, i must be the one who should be there...how i wish i died in that train accident!....than to live without you.Now you're gone,my life will just exist in shades of gray and i will be less than whole.Why did fate play such cruel games with us?!!....Hikaru,i love you....i love you...." he cried hard.Then he got something in his pocket.

He opened the little box.And brought out the necklace with a cherry blossom pendant that he brought for Hikaru.He put the necklace at Hikaru's tombstone.

"i really wanted to see you wearing it cheerfully and lively,..not like this.." he uttered. "if i could only turn back the time and the moments we shared together, i will never let you go, Hikaru..I'll do anything just to be with you again....Even if its worth my life..." he said. "losing you is like losing the air that i breathe. I feel empty,hollowed and broken.." he continued, then he touched the necklace's pendant. "they said cherry blossoms symbolizes love and affection." he paused, staring at the pendant. "yet it's extreme beauty as it blooms also symbolizes quick death, for it can only last for a week.." he sighed. "why does all good things on earth could only last in a short time?!!..." he said. "i miss you so much Hikaru.....i miss you,..so much!!.."

Kenji spent the whole night beside Hikaru's grave.The snow poured down heavily, but he ignored the cold temperature.It looks like his body became numb.He just sat beside the grave,having a long yard stare.

"hey!...what are doing here?..Get out of here!!..." the guard who's checking around the cemetery commanded him. "are you deaf or what?..,i said get out!.." he pulled him up and pushed Kenji out the cemetery.

Kenji didnt uttered anything.He seemed like he was lost in his self.He just walked and walked under the heavy snow.

"Hikaru..." he whispered. "wherever you are is where i want to be...,aishiteru, Hikaru..." Then, a bright light from a car that heading towards him..,darkened his sight.