Yakusuko Wo Mamoru (Keep A Promise)

"Thank you for the very delicious dinner.." Kenji said to Hikaru. "daijoubou desu (it's ok) im the one who must thank you....Domo arigatou gozaimasu Kenji-san,for all your help." she replied on her notebook and bowed her head.

Kenji just smiled. "take care of grandmother and yourself, Hikaru-chan" Hikaru nodded. "sayonara. (goodbye)" he uttered.

She wrote: "Ki o tsukete." (take care)

When Kenji reached his hotel where he is staying, he can't get Hikaru off on his mind.

"Her smiles are sweet as new wine. Her hand is soft as cotton. Her long dark-hair is as dark as the night sky. And her eyes...,they sparkle like stars in heaven. Oh god!, why im using these similes all the sudden? Why my heart races just by thinking of her?What's happening with me?" he thought, until he fell asleep.

Yakusoku wo mamoru, Kenji (keep a promise, Kenji),keep that promise......

Grandmother appeared on Kenji's dream, reminding him to keep his promise that he'll take care of Hikaru.Kenji suddenly awaken by that dream, grandma's words are still echoing on his head..

He stood up and took a bath.Then he immediately went to the train station.

When he reached Hikaru's house, he was shocked when he saw Hikaru's grandmother laying on the coffin.He walked towards Hikaru, who was sitting on the corner,crying deeply.

He hugged Hikaru. "dont cry Hikaru, please..Dont cry.." he begged. "obaa-san doesnt want to see you like that.."

Hikaru wrote on her notebook. "Kanojou o aitai." (i miss her.)

..

Kenji helped Hikaru in grandma's funeral.Hikaru is so thankful that Kenji is always beside her.For her,Kenji is her strenght.