Ai Wa Katsu (Love Conquers All)

"where am i?!!" Kenji asked as he opened his eyes. He stood up and looked around.He saw nothing but the dark surroundings.The place was in a deafening silence.He started to walk.His footsteps echoed around though he felt like he's floating in air.

He is walking for an hour or so,but he didnt get tired.Until he saw a small light from afar.He followed it.And when he reached the end, he just stood up there frozen, and with disbelief from what he is seeing.

It is the place where he and Hikaru used to meet.The place is so peaceful.The sun shines brightly in the blue sky.Birds are singing around,the grass are green and the spring wind started to whirl around.

"it was a year since i saw this place like this.." he uttered.Then he went near the lone bench where Hikaru used to wait for him.

"but still, it will not be the same for she will not be here anymore.." he said with a pain in his heart.He sighed and went near under the cherry tree. "i dont know if i can still watch you bloom,for it hurts so much as the memories of her enveloped my mind." he said as he touched the tree's trunk.

"Kenji...." then the softest and the most gentle voice he ever heard made him to turned around.

Then,the angelic face that he always wanted to see is now standing right next to him, smiling so sweetly.

"Hikaru?!!.." he uttered. "We finally see each other again, at the same time and in the same place.." Hikaru said in a soft voice.

Kenji immediately hugged Hikaru.His heart was full of joy. "i thought i will lose you forever.." he whispered to her ears.

"We'll be together forever now, Kenji...forever...." she said.

"aishiteru,Hikaru.." Kenji said sweetly. "aishiteru yo.." Hikaru replied softly.

Kenji leaned forward and gave Hikaru the sweetest kiss.A kiss of happiness,faithfulness and true love.

The cherry trees bloomed wonderfully as they kiss.It is now an endless spring for Kenji and Hikaru.No more storm,sorrow and pain.Only the feeling of love that they would untiringly express to each other..

---- E N D ----