Hikaru Yukino

Years passed by,Hikaru grew up to

be a simple, loving and kind-

hearted young lady.

"Obaa-san wa kyuukei suru o kudasai". (grandmother, please just take a rest.) she wrote on her notebook worriedly and showed it to her grandmother.

"Watashi wa genki desu kara, shinpai shinaide kudasai." (I am fine,so please don' worry about me.) granny said.

Alhough Hikaru felt uneasy that time, she still managed to prepare herself for school.

After school,she hurried to get back to their house.And when she opened the door, she saw her grandmother lying on the floor, unconscious.She quickly ran towards her with tears falling down to her cheeks.

Her grandmother got ill.That is why she decided to stop schooling to take care of her sick grandmother.And in order to buy her grandmother's needed medicines, Hikaru wakes up just before the sun rises to make and sell bento everyday.Unfortunately, her profit is not enough for it.And that is why she decided to look for a job.

Hours..,days..and weeks had passed but still, she got no work.No one accepted her because of her incapability to speak.

She knew that her few savings is just enough to buy her grandmother a medicine for two days.So instead of giving up, she stood up and became more motivated to find a job.

While walking along the road, she noticed a sign board hanging on the wall of a small bakery.It is looking for a seller.She then immediately went inside the bakery.

There, she saw a fat man sitting on a corner.She knocked twice at the wall to get the man's attention.

"Irasshaimase.." (may i help you?) the man asked and walked towards her.She immediately wrote on her notebook and then showed it to the man.It said : i'm here to apply as a seller in your bakery,sir.

"why you're writing on that thing? Dont you know how to speak?" the man asked sarcastically.

She wrote again on her notebook. "Im a mute, sir.But i promise to work hard." She showed it to the man with a pleading look.

The man smirked. "I'm looking for a normal worker, miss.Not a mute one like you.Besides,communicating using that notebook is ridiculous!.."

Hikaru tried to write again on her notebook but the man stopped her and pushed her away from the shop.

"miss,just try to look for a job somewhere else..."

but she still tried to finish what she is writing and showed it to the man. -:sir please!..I need to have a job,my grandmother is sick..Please..Please!.. >> she's almost crying but the man pushed her away from the shop and ignored her.

"go now,miss!...I have customers,dont you see?..I need to serve them!!.." the man uttered and turned away.