Natsu. Aki. Fuyu. (Summer. Autumn. Winter)

Deep inside of Hikaru, she knew that Kenji is alive.She kept her promise to Kenji that she'll wait for him, same time..same place..After trying to look for Kenji, she always went back to the lone bench, where they always meet.She waited and waited.

Spring had passed.

Summer came,then passed again.

Autumn started and ended.

And now..Winter.

The season of sorrow, came.

Hikaru's body became weak, she didnt eat well .She just always walking around, searching for Kenji.And when the time turned at five in the afternoon,she'd hurriedly went to their usual place.

Then, an old woman approached her. "young lady,i always notice you here..Are you waiting for someone?" she asked.Hikaru just nodded.

The old woman sighed. "it's so cold..,here..,take this.." she handed a scarf to Hikaru.Her tears fell down to her cheeks, she remembered Kenji and how they met.

"don't cry, young lady..I know, you're going to see each other again..." the old woman uttered.

Though it's very cold,Hikaru didnt pass a day to go in their usual place and wait for Kenji.Her hope that Kenji will come back there and warmth her with his loving arms, is her only strenght to go on.

Her weak body shivered.But she kept fighting with it.She brought out her notebook and started to write everything that she wanted to say to Kenji.

After writing the words she always wanted to say to her only love, her pen fell to the ground.Her weak body surrendered to the freezing cold of winter but not her hope that Kenji will come back someday,at the same time and at the place.