Romance

"Hey!!" Kenji sneaked up and hugged Hikaru's waist from behind.

"Anataga koishii..(i miss you)" he whispered to her ear.Hikaru smiled and turned to him.Then, she leaned against his strong,hard chest.

Kenji hugged her.And brushed her long, soft, shiny black hair through his left hand.

Then, suddenly he pulled away and grabbed Hikaru's hand.He pulled her towards the big cherry tree.Hikaru was so surprised to what she saw.

Kenji scratched his head. "well...Uhmmm...J-just a little surprise!!....A simple romantic picnic for two..." he explained. Hikaru smiled,her eyes sparkled.

They sat down and started to eat.

Hikaru laid her head on Kenji's shoulder,how she wished that moment would never end.Kenji tilted her head up and kissed her.

"You know what...," he paused, and looked deeply in Hikaru's eyes. "everytime i see you smile, I fall in love with you over and over again.."

Kenji took Hikaru's hand and placed it on his chest. "my heart beats this way since the day i met you..,it pounds, when you smile..And it feels like it is been hammered when you cry..." he said sincerely.

"I love you,Hikaru...I love you..." he uttered in a very soft voice. Hikaru felt how sincere Kenji really is in his words.A feeling of joy bubbled through her.She smiled.And for that one, shining moment she felt like the luckiest person on earth.

The two lovers is so mesmerized while watching the hundred cherry trees blossomed as the bright full moon appeared on the sky while its silvery light illuminated the cherry trees.

"How i hate this part..." Kenji protested when they reached Hikaru's house. "saying goodbyes is the most hardest thing to do.."

Hikaru wrote in her notebook: "This goodbye is just for little while, Kenji...We're going to see each other again tomorrow..Right?.."

Kenji nodded.Then he took Hikaru's hand and kissed it. "See you then!Same time..., Same place."

Hikaru smiled.She wrote: "i'll wait, same time.., same place."

Kenji smiled and leaned forward. "Sayonara." he whispered and walked away.