2 • Exes and Hoes

Warning: Full of harsh insults/offensive words, sorry in advance. 

Songs I listened when I wrote it: Don't Stop-5SOS / This Kiss-Carly / No Control-1D  / Ex's and Oh's-Elle King

Jungkook's POV

The weather is so warm today, but that ain't entirely the reason why my whole body is sweating. Something so captivating has been firing right in my dick ever since an unintentional kiss happened earlier.

I was often sucking the face of whoever seems fuckable enough, it's been my nature. There's no such thing as cheap-ass should be landing on my lips, but after an encounter with the Prude Prince, I started to find it difficult to cease my thoughts about how come I've become weird.

Something about him made me lose my discretion. Especially the moment when I met his eyes, it caught my attention.

Even just by simply remembering it makes my nipples hard. That's how his goddamn dangerous disease has injured my system. I almost malfunctioned. I can't even recall if it was really an accident or I indeed kissed him.

All I know is that... there is something that pushed me to move further and feel the warmth of those plump lips and taste how sweet he was. I could hear my demons asking for more.

I sheepishly put my hand under my pants and awkwardly adjusted the position of my hardening dick in front of my friends. I don't understand why I'm anticipating another accident with him. I've been feeling things after the encounter, I wanna do bad things with him sooner.

Holy dogshit, am I really saying this on my POV? That's it, I'm becoming mental. Good fucking job, prude. The way you infected me with your gaybola could seriously send me to asylum.

(Author's Note: Don't break the 4th wall u Lil fucked jeon)

I wanted to shove him off when I realized it was the prude whom I'd caught from falling. However, right at that moment, I was frozen when I felt something so alluring in his aura. The last thing I could recall is that I was feeling his soft lips against mine.

It was so weird because I instantly felt the need to kiss him again. I was completely attracted and confused at the same time. I wonder if his disease was ridiculously contagious to the point it circulated throughout my body at a fast rate and caused me to have symptoms of stage 4 in just a matter of minutes. Or maybe it was only because of his peculiar scent.

I chuckled when I suddenly remembered his scent. It was so ridiculous that a certain guy would possess strawberry cologne. That's so gay. I mean, I know he's a walking gay virus, everyone knows that. But that prude, he's on another level of gayshit.

It's not like I'm complaining though, to be honest, I liked his smell. I'm craving for it. The more I think about it, the more it gets harder to compose myself.

It got me thinking that I should find a way to forget about it before I lose control and force an occurrence to happen between us.

"Hey, dude, why so serious?"

I heard a very annoying low voice which snapped me back to my senses instantly. Looking up, I noticed that Taehyung is waiting for me to answer with that familiar slappable mocking face.

As a sudden vexation drifted into me, I raised my hand with an erect middle finger and I waved across my face with rolling eyes, "Fuck off,"

"But seriously? Did something happen that we don't know? You seem weirder today than usual," Seokjin asked with a curious look while playing nonchalantly his pasta with a fork.