3 • Don't Strip

Songs I listened to when I wrote it: "Bad Liar"-Selena / "Blurred Lines"- Robin Thicke / "Why Why"- Shannon

Jungkook's POV

"R-Really? So, could I be her exchange?"

It seems like this girl doesn't really mind the glares she's receiving from the crowd. Which is impressive.

I took a step back and examined her physique. She's pretty, her short hair seemed healthy, and she has a porcelain pale skin. The only problem would be her small boobs and her poor height. I think her boobs are bearable but she's too small for my liking.

I was about to say "No" but other girls behind her started to protest.

"No! Me, please oppa!"

"No, no! Choose me Jungkook!"

"I'm tight oppa!"

"I'm prettier than them!"

Aren't they aware of how ignorant they are for showing me that they're just as problematic as Joy? I rolled my eyes at them and finished my drink, ignoring the catfighting behind me.

"All these fights just for a dick. Tch, I'm not even surprised. Why am I so liked? I must be labeled as the newest illegal drug for making these girls go crazy," I boasted and smiled at my friends. Wide enough for them to know how much I love being me.

Seokjin and Namjoon exchanged glances at each other while Taehyung just continued eating his fries while looking around the canteen - it seems like he's looking for someone.

"I disagree."

I instantly raised my eyebrow as I heard something I didn't like. When I looked up, I met Sungjae's annoying smirk. Did he just say he disagrees?

"What did you just say?" I asked in disbelief.

Sungjae stopped eating, he then faced me with a bored look.

"I disagree since you just mentioned the prude prince and your effect on him."

"What about that?" I asked with an annoyed expression.

Sungjae huffed and chuckled as if he's feeling how annoyed I am right now. With one single look, he spat on my face.

"Not everyone likes you, especially the prude."

I was taken aback. I couldn't believe he would say that right in front of me. My jaw tensed up as I wanted to punch that irritating smirk out of his face. I stood up in haste and pointed my index finger at him.

"Well, try me! I'm gonna make a clean sweep of that prude's virginity!"

Sungjae choked on his food as he let out an insulting laugh and rolled his eyes at me, "Dickhead, don't bet on something impossible. Remember that he's a decent boy and you only attract hoes."