10 • You.Me.Bed.Now

Waaaa I reached 20k reads thank you! ^^

Author's POV

Jimin was timidly looking around the white walls of the infirmary where Jungkook put him in. It seemed private and bigger than the rest of the rooms which brought a subtle touch of nervousness on his body and made a sweat form on Jimin's forehead.

Jimin tilted his head over his shoulder and glanced at the huge hand that was pushing him to move forward. While they were both walking, his confusion became visible on his face as he noticed that Jungkook stopped their pace in front of the comfort room inside the infirmary room.

When he realized that they were alone again, he wasn't sure if he could be redder. They'd experienced being together alone a few times, but his emotion at this moment was intensifying as he caught sight of a bed in the middle of the room.

Jimin started to think about how he was going to spend his time with Jungkook in a room that held the potential for, as he called it, a 'forbidden ritual' to happen because of the presence of bed. Shaking his head, he refrained from thinking that way and tried to convince himself that Jungkook would be good to him. Especially after witnessing how Jungkook had saved him from a bully's wrath, even after he accused him of so many things.

"Go wash up,"Jungkook spoke after a long silence between their walk. Thinking about washing up while Jungkook was around just intensified the flush on Jimin's cheek. He looked up to tell the latter to never peek, however, he noticed that Jungkook was already leaving the room.

"Wait! W-Where are you going?" Jimin asked in worry, still hugging his lunchbox.

An immediate grin formed on Jungkook's face, "I'll bring you a new top, unless you want me to-"

The sudden interruption of a loud thud stopped him from teasing when the prude abruptly shut the bathroom door. Jimin slid against the door without losing his grip on his lunchbox that was now hugged tightly against his chest, and stared blankly at the faucet across him.

He thought about how he was going to deal with the jock today if he was too embarrassed. And the tomato cheeks - that won't leave his face ever since Jungkook licked the honey butter sauce on his jaw in front of their schoolmates - didn't help.

As he heard the chuckle of the Cockman and a shut of the door, he hesitantly touched the place where he could still feel Jungkook's tongue. He gulped a tight knot on his throat as he whispered to himself, "It's gonna be a long day."

-**-

"Damn, Jeon. Yo' sure is sticky, aye!" said the middle-aged seller of the school's merchandise store. He handed the clothes with a titter as he eyed how the honey butter sauce was ruining the quality of the Balenciaga shirt Jungkook was wearing.

It wouldn't have been glued to him if he didn't get so close to the orange-haired guy who was harshly showered with his viand, but Jungkook was complacent regardless. Since it was much easier for him to have money to spend than to have moments with the prude.

"Always have been," Jungkook replied with a smug look as he took the paper bag from the seller.

The latter let out a laugh once again because ofJungkook's simple remark. Before the young man left, he uttered with a salute gesture, "Aight, have a nice day!"

One last time, before Jungkook completely left, he nodded and saluted back, "Already having one, mate."

While walking towards the locker area, he checked if the clothes he had bought were complete. He was unsure what the prude would wear besides a polo. So he bought three for his choices.