7 • Secret Affair

Enjoy reading! Comments and votes are greatly appreciated!!! ^^

"It's getting late to give you up

I took a sip from my devil's cup

Slowly, it's taking over me"

-2 Days Later-

Jimin's POV

[Section B, please proceed to the Auditorium B]

I slightly frowned at the whiteboard. Our music class will be held at the Auditorium? I hadn't been informed about our music subject. And it was understandable since nobody in my classmates wanna talk to me. Were we going to watch something or were we just going to listen to a formal speech? Or maybe school assembly again?

I looked at Yoongi who was standing behind me and I asked "Min Yoongi, uhm... Did your section attend the Music Class in the Auditorium?"

To which he replied "Yeah."

I nodded in acknowledgment and then asked once again "Did anything particularly significant happen in your music class?"

"Not really, the teacher just merged Section A and C. Then assigned us some unusual project with a partner," he briefly explained nonchalantly and shrugged, obviously showing his dislike of the idea of merging two sections in one class.

"Oh. It makes sense. Uhm... You can go to your next class, now, you know, Min Yoongi," I said, a little shy, and gestured to him to go.

"No, I'll walk you to your class," he said with a fond smile. I could feel my blood rush to my face from his sweet offer. I looked down and scratched my nape timidly.

"Uh... th-thank you, Min Yoongi."

My awkwardness was being so obvious with my stutter, but since I received those soft gummy smiles as an assurance, I could conclude there was nothing to worry about.

It seemed pretty easy for Min Yoongi to make someone like me open and comfortable around them. Because of it, I began to become inquisitive about him. Why did he want to get along with me? Why was he sticking with me instead of making new friends?

There was nothing really interesting about me though. I'm just a below-average student in this school. I couldn't come up with any rational reason for his being fond of getting along with the likes of me.

While we were walking through the hallway, he asked me if I could at least open up what was bugging me. I didn't know I was being obvious in keeping a secret. Since I couldn't expose myself about what I'd been doing with Jeon Jungkook in the past two days, I tried to counterchange it with another reason and I somehow instead confessed to Yoongi that somebody had kicked my food the other day.

I straight away regretted telling him as it made him upset. He told me that I should have requested from him to eat with him every day. But inviting him to accompany me just to ensure my safety and security was just beyond selfish and disconcerting.

I'd feel worse if I put my only friend on another problem of mine. In all honesty, I like it when he tries to protect me against bullies. However, I didn't want another blackmailing from another person to transpire. Jeon Jungkook's exploitation was already too much to endure.

Speaking of which, the suddenness of my secret affair with Jungkook had turned me to behave so cautiously to my surroundings, and on edge regardless of how long I had rested. I'd become so secretive to Min Yoongi, and I panicked so easily every time Min Yoongi asked me about my whereabouts. That would be such trouble to cause if he found out I was with Jeon Jungkook before he met me in the locker area.