Chapter 8

"Prepping for a Party"

Hannah’s POV:

            It was Saturday and I was up and getting ready to go help the twins set up for the party. Wes was really excited about all of this. Of course he knew exactly how to rope me into helping him. Even though I don’t even like parties. At least I was planning on waking up Dylan to make him come with me.

            I quickly changed into some short gym shorts and a plain blue tank top. I threw on my converse and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. For now I was leaving my make up off because I would have to get ready later. I didn’t grab any clothes for later because Ally was dressing me up in her clothes. It was nice having a best friend the same size as you.

            When I was completely done I walked out of my room and went to the door beside mine and knocked. Dylan didn’t answer though so I tried again. When he still didn’t answer I just walked in. He was lying on his stomach sound asleep. I just shook my head before walking over and shaking him awake.

            “What,” he said groggily.

            “Get up,” I said.

            “Why,” he asked as he sat up. When he did the sheet fell down and he didn’t have a shirt on. I felt my breath hitch in my throat.

            “Because I want you to come with me,” I said.

            “Where,” he asked finally looking more awake.

            “Over to Ally and Wes’s house,” I said.

            “Why would you want me to go over there,” he asked confused.

            “Because I have to go set up for a party and I want you to come with me,” I said as I put my hands on my hips.

            “Fine,” he said with a groan.

            “Get dressed in something you don’t mind getting messy but also get a bag with some clothes for later,” I said.

            “You expect me to stay for the party,” he asked with wide eyes.

            “Yes. If I have to stay then so do you,” I said with a grin.

            “You suck,” he said.

            “Just get ready. I’ll meet you downstairs,” I said with a laugh as I walked out.

            I went back down the stairs and made my way into the kitchen. When I walked in Marsha was at the stove cooking something. I walked over beside her and smiled at her. She quickly hugged me before turning back to the food.

            “What are you cooking,” I asked.

            “Egg scramble,” she said.

            “Make enough for Dylan. He eats like five men together,” I said laughing.

            “Where is he,” she asked.