Chapter 2.

Maxine pov

I walked back to marks house and looked down by my side.

"Alright dingo, stay close to me. People here don't know how to drive.." I muttered.

As I opened the door I looked down and knelt to his side.

"Be a good boy and wait for me here, alright?"

I patted his head and scratched behind his ear quickly before walking inside.

"Sean? Mark?" I called out.

then I heard the sick sound of vomiting and rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen and noticed a bottle of tequila. Empty.

I looked down at my phone.

"1:05 and there drunk already..." I sighed.

I presses my ear to the recording room, no sound, I opened the door.

Sean lifted his head from the computer screen "Oh hey!" He shouted getting up out of the chair.

"Yeah, hey." I said.

He walked toward me and hugged me.

Disgusting I said, I could smell the alchohol from his breath.

"Hey let's record together!"

"No sean I need to te-"

"Oh come let's do it!"

"No really-"

"Come oon! Stop being such a let down!"

"I told you i-"

"Please! Please come on it'll be so much funn!"

"SEAN! JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME TALK!"

Sean flinched.

"Never mind, I'll tell you when you'll actually listen to me and won't get drunk to get away from your problems."

I love him I really do but he's never going to figure that out unless I get Hai mind straight.

Jacks pov

I stayed quiet.

"You can't just escape your problems by getting drunk jack! I mean seriously! Don't act like I'm stupid! I know what decision your trying to make, but seriously don't let me get in the way of that. Just please be normal for once around me! I know what drinking too much can do to someone, and don't give me the whole 'oh I'm irish I was practically born drunk!' Don't tell me that jack! Because that's a load of bull! It's either you lose my trust and I'm going back home, or you act like yourself around me! Maybe if you didn't that we could actually be friends!"

I knew every single word she said was true, and I hated it.

Then she walked out of the recording room and out the house.

I walked to the kitchen and filled myself a glass of water, hoping to get sobered up.

"I heard screaming, what'd you two do?" Mark chuckled walking out of the bathroom.

"Ha.ha.ha. very funny mark."

"Heh, but seriously what happened?"

"Mm nuthin much just you know max completely ranted all over me about how I can't escape my problems by getting drunk"

"Well, I mean, shes...right."

"Yeah I know." I said.

"Go talk to her, I'm sure she's at the rooftop."