12

I walked into Aria's house to take a nap when I see her on the phone, not really unusual but her voice was very different; more of a relaxed tone.

"Yeah I'll call you back she just walked in" she said as she looked up at me.

"Who are you talking to Aria?"

"No one Eva calm down" she answered as she set her phone on the coffee table.

"Stop playing with me Aria. Who was it?" I asked again, this time more serious.

"Oh shut the hell up!" She yelled. I knew she wasn't going to tell me so I grabbed the phone. Surprisingly she didn't try and get the phone, so I went to her recent calls and looked at the list. The first name that popped up was Bryson Tiller.

"Aria why are you talking to Bryson? Are you seeing him. I'm about to fuck you up" I yelled. I was so livid right now. Why the hell is my sister talking to Bryson.

"I'm not seeing your man and-"

"First of all he's not my man" I interrupted.

"You want him to be, because if you didn't you wouldn't be ready to fight me" she replied.

"Whatever Aria" I answered.

"Oh shut up and let me finish Eva damn. Anyway before I was rudely interrupted by my brat of a sister. I was talking to Bryson because he called me to explain what he did wrong. Eva give the guy a chance".

"No. Aria he played his album TrapSoul to me and it was a album about his ex girlfriend. Bryson told me he still had feelings for her. The kiss that we had at the movies he said it was just a kiss, he told me he didn't have feelings for me; he even threw the kiss in my face. Saying that I wasn't complaining about seeing his face outside of work when I was in his lap and making out with him" I told her.

"Well I agree with him on the last part because honestly you weren't conplaining. I heard the album TrapSoul not all the songs are about his ex girlfriend E. 502 come up, Rambo, and sorry not sorry isn't about his ex. I just talked to him he said he has feelings for you and he knows he messed up. Bryson and his baby momma are on good terms for the sake of his daughter and he got all in his feelings and thought they would get back together, until he realized he was missing out on Eva Leigh-Anne Carson" she told me. I was happy that he still had feelings for me but then agin I was sad but most of all I was embarrassed on my part.

"Well I'm going to take a nap" I told her. I just needed to think about everything.

******************************

Bryson's POV

I messed up I could agree on that. Eva was pissed off at me which I could understand. I was planning on throwing her a huge graduation party in my city. I wanted her to meet my family and I wanted to get to know her. I just wanted to show her that I do care about her. Aria had told me that Eva had been through a lot and what I did to her sister didn't help. I don't blame Aria for going off on me, because if it was one of my family members being humiliated I would have went off too.

"Eva's asleep" aria told me. "Alright cool. Do you think the plan is going to work?" I asked. "Yes, I know my sister; but there's one thing you have to promise me though".

"What is it Aria?"

"You have to promise me you won't hurt her. I can't see my little sister in pain anymore, I just want to see her happy. So if your going to be playing games and shit just let me know now, so I can let my sister know to not fuck with you" she told me. Honestly I liked Aria, she was this cool little loud talking girl but behind all of that she was this laid back chick that didn't take no shit.

"I promise Aria". We had hung up and I had made a few phone calls to some companies. I was excited for the rest of the week and so on, I knew Eva would forgive me now.

The end.

That's the end of chapter 12!!!! I know it's short but the next few chapters are going to be longer and better. So what exactly is Bryson and Aria planning??????

Bryson is in the media at the top👆