37

Bryson's venue☝☝☝☝

Bryson's POV

January 2, 2017

Today was my big birthday bash in Las Vegas. Everyone was coming down to celebrate my big 24th birthday.

I took my shower and got dress. Ordering room service I got a call from Drake.

"Yo".

"I'm on my way out there Bryson. I already got the drinks".

"We got plenty of drinks".

"Alright cool. You got the bitches" he asked.

"There's plenty".

"Where your girl at Bryson. When we were at the studio you were talking to me about her, is she coming out".

"She should be".

"Should be. You uncertain".

"Nah she'll be here".

"Alright bruh. I'll be there in like 3 hours".

"Alright".

I walked back into the room as I heard the door. Walking over to get my food I saw my phone light up.

It was Ashley.

From: Ash

When are you coming home? We need to talk.

To: Ashley

Tomorrow morning. Whatever it is we'll talk about it tomorrow. I want to enjoy my birthday.

She didn't text back.

I walked onto the balcony and called Eva.

"Eva".

"Bryson".

"Are you coming to Vegas tonight for my birthday" I asked.

"No. I'm staying home".

"Why?".

"Um because I don't want to go out. I'm not going to Vegas I'm staying at my house to get ready for my birthday tomorrow".

"I told you my birthday was today weeks ago".

"And my response was I'm not going. Sorry but I'm not. I asked if you can make it to my Christmas party and you didn't show up so I'm not showing up to your birthday and I don't expect you to come to mine" I responded.

"Eva can we just leave our differences behind us and show each other some support".

"Take your own advice".

"Babe for real. Your my girl and I know I didn't show up to your Christmas party but I'll make it up to you, can you just be here for me please".

"No and that's the end of the story. You don't support me I don't support you, you start supporting me and I'll start supporting you. Bryon you're not going to keep running me over".

"I'm not running you over Eva".

"Yeah you are".

"Okay well I apologize. What if I get you the ticket out here Eva would you still go".

"Negative. Your on strike".

"From everything".

"From most things".

"Even love".

"Some of that".

"Damn" he replied.

"Yeah well enjoy your birthday. I love you Bryson" I laughed.

"Whatever".

I lied on the bed and scrolled through Instagram.