Chapter Three

Chapter Three:

After I get out of Stefan’s car I take my time getting to the door. I keep thinking about what my parents will do. On the bright side there really isn’t much harm that my parents can do to me. But on the other part I will probably have to tell my grandparents the exact reason that I missed their anniversary party. But how is it going to sound when I tell them that I missed their party because I went to a party with my friends and my boyfriend. That’s going to sound really bad. But it is the truth and I don’t want to lie to my grandparents. I don’t know how to break it to them I mean they have done some pretty crazy things and so have my parents.

Okay I need to just get this over with. I keep thinking I can do this, I can do this and I open the front door and walk in. Ok maybe I cant do this. When I walk in I don’t see anyone and it is quiet in the house. Before I head up the stairs my mom calls for me to come into the kitchen.

“Lexie, get in here!” my parents say. I was hoping to avoid this until tomorrow but I guess that’s not going to happen. When I walk into the kitchen my parents are sitting at the table waiting for me.

“Where have you been?” they ask me.

“You said that I could go to the party.”

“We said that you could go but we also told you that you had to be back here by five.” mom says.

“I’m sorry we just…we lost track of time.”

“Lexie, your father and I have been talking and we think that it would be best if you and Stefan didn’t see each other anymore.” mom says.

“Wait, what?”

“Your mother and I think that Stefan has been somewhat of a bad influence on you.” dad says.

“How could you be so harsh? I hate you, both of you!” I run upstairs to my room and lock the door.

When I get into my room I drop right to the floor and cry. How can my Parents do this? And Stefan is not a bad influence, I don’t know how they could think that he is. God, he is my boyfriend and we have been dating for a long time. No matter what they do they wont keep me away from Stefan forever. I decide that I should get up off they ground. When I get up I look at the clock and it says 12:30am. I came into my room at 10:30pm. I get and get in the shower. After I take a shower I put on some PJ’s and get into bed. By the time I took a shower, put PJ’s on, and got into get it is 1:00 am. I fall asleep instantly.

* * *

When I wake up in the morning I look out the window and my parents are gone. I look at the clock and it says 11:30. I eat some lunch and jump in the shower. After I get out of the shower I go to my closet and look for something to wear. By this time it is12:30. Just then my cell phone goes off. Its Stefan calling. I answer my cell.

“Hey, Lex. Can we meet somewhere I want to talk.” Stefan says.

“Yeah, sure. I want to talk to you too. So where do you want to meet?”

“Tonight, before sunset at the beach.”

“Okay, so at our spot before the sunset?”

“Yeah, I will meet you there later. Bye Lexie.” he says.

The rest of the day goes by fast. I’m glad that today is one of the days that my parents work all night, so I don’t have to deal with them. I don’t do much the rest of the day. The thing that I do the most is think about how to tell Stefan that I cant see him anymore. But then it hits me I wasn’t the one that said I wanted to talk. Well I did but he said it first. What could he want to talk about? I have no clue but I decide that I shouldn’t worry. Stefan and I will talk later. Okay I have to stop thinking about this. We will spend time together and that will help.