Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen:

I take the box from Drew and I open it. In the box is a little silver heart charm with the words I Love You engraved on it.

“Oh my god Drew, its beautiful and I love it. Can you put it on my bracelet?” he puts it on me. I haven’t taken off my bracelet since Drew gave it to me and I don’t plan on taking it off soon.

“I love you so much and I hope that we can be standing here in a year doing the exact same thing.” Drew says and then kisses me.

“I hope so too. I have to go, see you tomorrow around two?”

“Yeah, tomorrow at two. I love you , Lex. Bye.” he says.

“I love you too, Drew. Bye.” I go home and I am so excited I cant wait until tomorrow. I love him so much.

“Mary, I had the best night!” I say into the phone.

“So what happened?” she asks.

“We talked and he told me that he loves me and I told him the same. We are getting together tomorrow to hang out.”

“Oh my god, I’m so happy for you! And you and Drew really are perfect together. I could see that at your birthday party a few weeks ago. I have two little things that I think you might be interested in. One Ben and I broke up because we didn’t have much in common anymore and two I’m dating……..”I cut her off.

“Dear god, if you say Stefan I’m hanging the phone up right now.”

“Oh god no, Lucas. Lucas is my boyfriend.”

“Well its about time.”

“What?”

“You know what I’m talking about you and Lucas have liked each other forever and you know it.”

“I know, but I never thought that he liked me, but I know now, that he does like me. I really like him and don’t want anything bad to happen.”

“Don’t worry, but Mary I have to get some sleep, night!”

“Night.” she says. After we hang up I go to sleep and before I know it its morning. I’m about to get in the shower when my cell phone rings.

“Hello?”

“Hey Lex, its Drew I just wanted to call to tell you to bring your bathing suit, so we can swim.”

“Okay yeah, I will, see you in an hour. I love you, bye.”

“I love you too, bye.” Drew says. After I got off the phone I jump in the shower. When I get out of the shower I get my new bikini and put in my beach bag and head to Drew’s house.

When I get to Drew’s house and Drew comes out and we kiss. I see Stefan and I realize that Stefan lives next door. Stefan apparently saw Drew and I kiss and he starts walking over to us.

“What the hell!” Stefan says.

“Stefan, hi.” I say.

“What’s going on here?” Stefan asks.

“Um, Drew this is my ex Stefan.”

“Hey.” Drew says.

“Hey.” Stefan says.

“Stefan, Drew is my new boyfriend. So how are you?” I change the subject.

“What the hell, Lexie!” Stefan says.

“Whoa there dude, you don’t need to be talking to my girlfriend that way.” Drew says.

“This is none of your business dude, so stay out of it!” Stefan says to Drew.

“Well if you’re talking to my girlfriend that way in front of me, it kind of does involve me.” Drew says.

“Drew is right Stefan. I saw you the day after we broke up at Lucas’s party making out with another girl.” I say.

“So, why does that matter?” Stefan asks.

“So it means that you moved on.” I go over to Drew and he puts his arm around my shoulders and I put my arm around his waste.

“I moved on and you should too.” I say. Drew and I go into his house and we decide to go into the backyard. I put my stuff down before we go outside. When we go into the backyard we are close to the pool. We are waking over to the chairs when I fall into the pool.

“Ahhhh.” I say as I fall in.

“Hahaha.” Drew laughs.

“Do you really think that, that is funny?” I say.

“Yeah, a little.” he says and I pull him into the water with me.

“Hey, what did you do that for?” he laughs.

“You started laughing at me and I had to do something.” I laugh.

“Oh, really. Well does this make up for it?” he kisses me.

“Maybe, not much.”

“Really. Well what can I do?”

“For one thing, you can get me some dry clothes. Then I’ll see what else you can do to make it up to me.”

“Okay, then lets get out of the pool and get some dry clothes.” he says. We get out of the pool and get towels then we go up to Drew’s room to get some clothes. Drew gives me a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that I left here the last time we went swimming here, which was last week. I take the clothes and go into the bathroom to change.