Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven:

When we get to my car Drew hugs me and opens my car door for me.

“Thanks again for listening. It was really sweet and you are a really great guy.” I say and I kiss him on the cheek.

“It was really no problem and you listened to me too, so thank you. Talk to soon, bye.” he says.

“Bye.” I say and close my car door. I can’t stop thinking about him. He is just so sweet, caring, and adorable! I completely forgot about…..Stefan. But I have to stop thinking about him.

I am home before I know it and I almost forgot that Mary is coming over to spend the night. When I get home my parents aren’t home yet but its 5:00 so they will be home soon. I told Mary to be here at 5:30 so I don’t have much time until she gets here. I have a lot to tell her. A half hour goes by and Mary gets here.

“Hey girly! You left so fast after school.” she says.

“Hey. Yeah there are two things that happened today.” I say.

“Oh geez what happened?” Mary asks.

“Well, I broke up with Stefan at the end of the day and I just…I had to get out of there. I didn’t want to break up with him but I knew, I know that I had to do it. I couldn’t keep lying to everyone I just couldn’t. I just kept getting harder an harder for me to keep lying. I love Stefan and I always will but there was nothing else that I could do.”

“Wow.”

“There’s more, after I broke up with Stefan I drove to the park. Once I got there I sat down on a bench and started balling my eyes out. Anyway there was a guy there and he offered me a tissue and then asked me if I was okay. I told him no and we talked for a minutes and then he asked me if I would like to get something to eat and I said yes. We talked for a long time and got to know each other. He asked me if I would like to go out sometime and I said yes and gave him my number.”

“So what’s his name and where does he go to school?”

“His name is Drew Parker. He goes to Clove Beach High but is transferring to our school soon!”

“Wow and that is so awesome! You know what you should do?”

“What?”

“You should invite Drew to Lucas’s party tomorrow night!”

“That’s a great idea, but I know that Stefan is going to be there so I don’t know if I should bring Drew there as a date or not.”

“It doesn’t have to be a date it could just be you introducing him to the people at our school.” she says.

“You know you’re right. I will ask him tomorrow.” I say.