Chaper Twenty-Last Chapter

Chapter Twenty:

We go through Drew’s house to his backyard. Drew and I walk back to the pond and sit on the bench. He puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder and it fits perfectly. I really love him and nothing will change the way that I feel about, I will do anything to make sure that my relationship with Drew will last. I wont let my parents ruin this relationship for me.

“Lex, I will do anything for you because I love you.” Drew kisses me.

“My parents are coming home in a couple days and I was wondering if you would maybe want to have dinner with them, with me.”

“I would love to meet your parents, and have dinner with you, all of you.”

“Okay. I was also thinking about getting our families together for dinner sometime after they get to know you better. I’m not going to tell them that we um, had sex. Also that we are completely in love. I’m going to tell them when the time is right.”

“I agree. My parents know that we are in love but they don’t know that we slept together.”

“My parents are coming back on Saturday and I was thinking that we have dinner on Sunday night.”

“That day is perfect and I cant wait to meet your parents.”

“I’m going to make sure that they don’t ruin our relationship. I want us to stay together for as long as we can. I love you so, so much.”

“I love you and I wont let that happen.” he says.

“Its so peaceful here, I love it.”

“I love it here too. I love coming out here to sit and it’s a great place to think.” he says. I rub my hands on my arms and Drew stands up.

“Come on lets go inside.” I get up off the bench and walk over to Drew. We go inside and go up to Drew’s room. He gets me a blanket and then sits on his bed. He waves me over and I get up on the bed with him. I put my head onto his shoulder and close my eyes. Drew puts his arm around me and we sit there together and fall asleep.

When I wake up in the morning Drew is still asleep. I get off the bed and try not to wake up Drew. When I come out of the bathroom Drew isn’t in his room. I go downstairs and look for Drew, and I find him in the kitchen.

“Hey, I was looking for you.” I say.

“I came down for some water.” he says.

“I’m going to go soon.”

“Okay, I’m going to miss you. Today is Friday so I will see you tomorrow and on Sunday for the dinner with your parents.”

“I will miss you too. I will see you tomorrow. I love you, bye.”

“I love you too, bye.” he kisses me before I go. I drive home and when I get home I take a shower and change. I clean my room, my bathroom, the living, and the kitchen. I get something to eat, take a shower and then get in bed. It takes awhile for me to actually go to bed though. I have been with Drew almost every night and I feel a bit lonely now that I’m not with him tonight. I love him so much and I hope that we can stay together for a long time.