Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen:

When I come back into Drew’s room I see that he changed to and he is now sitting on the end of his bed. I go over to the bed and get on it. I go behind Drew and put my arms around him.

“Hey.” I say and I kiss his cheek. Drew turns his head around and kisses me.

“I have been wondering where you were.”

“I’m back now and I’m going to spend time with you.”

“Good because I love spending time with my girlfriend.”

“I love spending time with you and I love you so much, I cant imagine being away from you for to long.”

“Lex, can I ask you something?”

“Of course you can.”

“I love you and you know that, right?”

“I know that you love me.”

“I don’t want to do anything that we, as a couple don’t want to do. If we do want to sleep together I want both of us to be ready.” he says.

“I know and I love you and I trust you. If you’re ready I am too.” I say. At the same time we both say, “Whenever we are ready it will happen.”

“But until then we can still make out.”

“Yeah, definitely.” he says. He is up on the bed now and we are making out on his bed. I love him and whenever we are ready we will sleep together. I know that I can trust him and right now I realize that I can trust Drew way more than I can trust Stefan. We stop making out and I ask him something.

“Drew, my parents aren’t coming home yet and I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house tonight and spend the night with me. We can watch movies, go swimming, and talk. You can tell your parents that you are spending the night at a friends house.” I say.

“I would love to and we can go for a midnight swim, that would be fun.” he says. Drew gets a few things for tonight and then we head to my car. We get in my car and drive to my house. When we get to my house we order a pizza for dinner and eat. After we eat we watch a movie.

When we finish the movie we change into our suits and head for the pool. It is dark, but not too dark outside. We get in the pool right away and start swimming. We kiss a couple times in the water and then we get out. We go upstairs to my room to change.

Once we change we get on my bed and make out. The making out leads to another thing and we sleep together. In the morning when we wake up Drew is right there by my side. While we are laying next to each other I wake up and scoot closer to Drew and I put my head on his chest. Drew wakes up.

“What’s up?”

“Nothing, I just love you so much.”

“I love you with all of my heart. My heart is now yours. And I’m glad that I chose something so special to share with you.”

“My heart is yours now too. I wouldn’t want to share anything with anyone but you.” I say and he kisses me.

Drew puts his arm around me and we laid there together and fell asleep. When we get up we each take a shower and then we eat lunch. After we eat lunch we get in my car and I drive him home.