Chapter Twenty Two

•Chapter 22•

A few days had passed since Ariana and I were officially battling it out to see who could make who jealous first. Of course l was at the point of breaking, much to my disappointment. But by the looks of it, she was getting pretty close to breaking as well so I had high hopes that we would be back together within the next week.

I walked into my next class, that I knew she would be in and saw her sitting on Mason's lap. I had to try and push down the sick which was threatening to come up and the urge to go over there and punch Mason's face in.

Instead, I made my way to my own seat and slumped into it. All I wanted was for the lesson to be over as soon as possible.

Just then, Ariana's voice floated over to where I was sat. "Mason, you should have been there. That weekend with my little nephew and nieces, the girls and Levi was amazing! It was literally the best weekend of my life,"

She was talking about the worst weekend of my life; the weekend we broke up.

"...awesome, we watched Final Destination 3 and more films and then we stayed up just talking about random stuff. So yeah, yesterday was fun too and you missed out again! We just talked about how our own Final Destination deaths are gonna be, in the order we were sitting when we were watching the film,"

She seemed like there was no sadness in her life, maybe I was the only one affected by our breakup.

"...pins and my death is by the scarf I had wrapped around my neck, I'm gonna be strangled to death cause something will pull the scarf. Levi's death is gonna be his head exploding cause he thinks so highly of himself."

As Mason and Ariana laughed an idea popped into my head.

I waited impatiently for the lesson to finish, then stormed out in a rush, not taking notice of who I was pushing. Leaving the school in my car, I was suddenly excited. This could be my shot at finally getting Ariana to be my girlfriend again.

I reached my destination and hoped he would be at home. Walking up the the door was nerve wracking, I hadn't been there in a long time. I was relieved when I saw Levi had opened the door.

"Blake, what you doing here man?" He held his hand up with a grin.

I took his hand and gave him a man hug, returning the grin.

"So good to see you again," I replied as he let me in and led me to the living room.

"Yeah, how've you been?"

"Not too good mate, not too good at all," I replied honestly. Might as well get to the point.

"Why's that?"

"You heard about my break up with Ariana, of course right?"

"Naturally," he nodded.

"Well, it's been driving me crazy and I really want her back. So I need your advice to help me get her,"

"Why did you come to me?" Levi asked, confused.

"Cause I heard you two have been getting close lately, ya know spending time together literally every week,"

"Just mutual friends, ya know. Not anything special,"

"Don't worry, I know that. She's got that bastard Mason anyway, you know I actually don't know what she sees in him. Well, I know she doesn't cause she used to hate him, but to make me jealous why would she go to that extreme? Just doesn't make sense..." I told Levi.

"Maybe her feelings towards him have genuinely changed?" Levi said, looking pained.

"I know, it's horrible to think right? But can you help me?"

"I don't think I'm the right person mate, sorry,"

"Come on, you know her the best after her friends and family and me,"

"I just can't get involved in this," Levi shook his head, but I wasn't going to take no for an answer. I was going to get Ariana back with his help, whether he liked it or not.

"Just please get someone else to do it. She has more friends I'm sure,"

"Yeah but she would listen to you. Mate, just do this for me please?" I almost begged.

"Blake, if it was anything else I would but I can't in this situation,"

"Why?" I said, exasperated.

"Cause I'm Ariana's boyfriend okay?!" He let out, annoyed.

But he wasn't the only one annoyed by the time the news sunk in properly. Levi and Ariana were in a relationship. But she was dating Mason... She was double timing them both! I never knew she was like that.

But how could Levi betray me like this. What happened to bros before hoes?

"You little shit! You went behind my back and acted at friendly towards me, why didn't you just tell me straight up like a man?" I demanded.

"Cause she didn't want to hurt your feelings, just accept it. You've lost her Blake,"

That changed everything and I lost it at him. I threw punches at him and he defended himself, quite well might I add. I soon just wasn't able to let out my anger like that and walked out without warning.

When I got into the car, I didn't even know where I was driving to but I carried on. Eventually, I ended up in a rundown bar.

They let anyone drink because they didn't care about legal age, as long as they got their money. So being 17 wasn't a problem for me at this bar.

"Just keep hitting me with shots," I told the barman.

He nodded and did as I had told him to with a look of pity on his face.

An hour or so later, I didn't even know where I was. I knew I was pissed and I wouldn't be able to drive home. I ended up calling Emily to come and pick me up.

When she arrived at the bar, she took us to the dance floor and I absentmindedly followed. The music was fast, so naturally we were dancing fast along to the music. Our bodies were close and we were soon just in a heated make out session on the middle of the dance floor.

"Let's get out of here." Emily whispered into my ear.

Nodding, I let her lead me out of the bar.

I didn't know it then, but I was about to do something that was going to get me in a whole load of trouble.

I should have just stayed in the bar that night.

{ ¥ •~~~~~~• ¥ }

AN~ I AM EXTREEEEEMELY SORRY, I know I'm useless at updating and writing a good story but here you go it's here.

I will leave the ending of this chapter to your imagination, comment and tell me what you think happens;)

This was written horribly, cause to be honest I've given up with this story and I just wanna finish it no matter how badly I write it. 6 or so chapters left and then we shall see what happens.

I understand if you don't vote but a good comment might motivate me!;)