Chapter Eleven

Dedication to HowNowBrownCow for being an encouraging reader:)

•Chapter 11•

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door. I looked down and around, anywhere but inside the room.

When the teacher opened the door, I realised I had no clue what to say to her. "Ermm, Mr Ericsson, you know our head of year, sent to me to get Blake." I smiled, hopefully.

Luckily, the teacher didn't see through my lie and called out to Blake that Mr Ericsson wanted to see him. Everyone in the class start going 'oooh' and I immediately cringed for making up such a lie.

Once Blake and I had walked onto the playground, I confessed that I had wanted to see him not Mr Ericsson. At that, Blake smirked and said, "Missing me, already Ariana?"

"Yeah, actually. That's what I wanted to talk to you about." I found myself telling him. "I miss you and I'm so sorry that I broke up with you and I know you will never want to be with me ever again, but I just felt like I had to tell you that, just so you know. Oh and when you said you were joking yesterday, I was really hoping that you weren't joking but obviously, why wouldn't you be joking?"

I let out a nervous breath and laughed awkwardly.

By now Blake had an amused look in his face, which soon turned serious. "What if I told you to date me again?"

My breath caught in my throat and I was mesmerised by his amazing brown eyes, which were filled with love and honesty.

"If you really meant it, then I would say yes."

"Ariana. Will you be my girlfriend again?"

"HELL YEAH!" I squealed, ruining the moment. "But why? I was such a-"

Blake pressed his lips against mine, silencing me. I automatically responded, missing the feel of his lips on mine. All of a sudden, I really missed him and I just couldn't get enough of him.

We broke apart, gasping for air. I gazed into Blake's eyes and saw the fire in his eyes; the passion I felt from our heated kiss just moments ago, was burning in his eyes.

"I love you, Blake. Can we just forget that we ever broke up, cause I was a retard for doing that." I grinned sheepishly and he nodded.

"Love you too, Ari. Oh and I'm sorry I can't call you cupcake anymore, I gave the nickname to someone else." He grinned, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Playfully, I smacked him on his arm. "Blake, shut up. I know that nickname is specially for me."

"Course it is, cupcake. You're special to me and that's a special name just for you."

"Are you trying to say I have special needs?" I have him a stern look.

"No, of course not cutie!" He gave me an appalled look and snaked his arm around my waist. "You're the most special person to me, ever. And I'm never gonna let you go again, cause that was the worst two days of my life, honestly."

I smiled up at him and placed my lips on his. Pulling back, I smirked. "Of course! You missed me like hell, cause everything's just dead boring without me."

"Exactly." He surprised me by agreeing.

Giving me a smile, Blake steered me out of the school. I happily let him. I was just so glad that we were back together and this time, nothing would get in our way. What me and Blake had was special, it was the perfect relationship and we were made for each other. At that moment, I just knew deep down in my heart that I would marry him and would never be with any other guy ever again. Just Blake and I was perfectly fine with that.