Chapter Fourteen

•Chapter 14•

I reached Eliza's house and was ushered inside as soon as I had left the car. I was able to use my brothers car as he wasn't going anywhere and I would be back by tomorrow. I really needed to buy a car for myself.

"Guys, you know how we're meant to spend the whole weekend together?" I started, when I got to Eliza's room and dumped my bag with the others. "Well, I kinda gotta go tomorrow."

I winced as the girls started yelling at me and threw pillows at me.

"Ree, you were the one who suggested this!" Lina yelled, throwing her hands up in exasperation.

"Yeah and I was really looking forward to it!" I pouted.

"So why'd ya cancel?!" Amanda yelled, tackling me to the floor.

"Something came up guys! Lemme explain then yell at m-" I started but Lily interrupted.

"Shit came up and now shit is going down! Don't tell us this bullshit, Ree! You knew this weekend was booked for us!" She gave me a stern look, which really reminded me of a teacher. "Now don't you dare come in her and be all like oh yea-"

"Okay, guys! I think she gets it. Now let her up and let the girl explain." Alyssia lifted Amanda off and helped me up. I have her a grateful look.

"Oh don't think you got away with it." She told me with an annoyed look.

"Yeah yeah, I know. Basics what happened was that Nat came round today and you know how she just had a baby, apparently the little munchkin is keeping the other three up at night so I offered to look after them," I explained quickly, while they all just stared at me. "And yeah I'm gonna pick them up tomorrow and then obviously go home."

"Why don't you just bring them back here?" Eliza suggested.

"Well, I don't really want them to be a burden on you and I don't wanna ruin the girls weekend."

"No it's not a burden and ruin it how?! They're adorable and they won't get in our way don't worry! Just bring them over, seriously it's fine right girls?" Eliza assured me.

The others agreed and persuaded me to come back here with the kids. I gave in and decided to text Natalie, to let her know the plans. The kids were excited to come and hang out with my friends, well the twins mostly. She was fine with it, my mum would be perfectly fine with it as I would be out of her way and everyone else was fine with it so we were good to go.

There was only one problem; Noah. I had to get his car back to him but I still needed it. I just let it go, deciding to worry about it later.

We decided to have a relaxed night. Just chilling out, having a good gossip and eating a lot of food.

"Deeds, you reckon that hot best friend of yours can come round tomorrow?" I said.

"Who, Levi?" Dina replied.

"Well, he is your hot guy best friend. Unless, you found another one?" I said munching on sensations.

"Gosh Ree, you eat like a pig! How do you get all these guys after you if you eat like that?!" Dina looked at me disgusted.

"And you're totally unhealthy, you're gonna get fat if you aren't careful! You're totally ruining your health as well you know? It's not just about fatness." Amanda added.

"Gosh, you guys are such drags! One of you is all about 'guys aren't going to be impressed with the way you eat!' and one of you is all 'all this food is bad for you' de bla de bla, guys." I mocked them, rolling my eyes dramatically. "Let's get back to the point; can Levi hang out with us tomorrow or not?"